Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I miss TWC immensely, I posted a thread about it in another boad but no one posted there. I could sit and watch that channel all day. We got classic wrestling and loads of new TV from indies from ireland, Japan and the US by day. And by night we got shoot interviews and various other goodies. Its a shame it has such low ratings, it really was a great channel
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It was fantastic when it first started. Wrestling from all over the world, without having to buy grainy, 3rd (or worse) generation tapes from traders then waiting 3 weeks for them to arrive lol. It was depressing to see what it became at the end.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    It was fantastic when it first started. Wrestling from all over the world, without having to buy grainy, 3rd (or worse) generation tapes from traders then waiting 3 weeks for them to arrive lol. It was depressing to see what it became at the end.
    "The Fight! Network" or something, am I right? Just MMA and boxing all day. But they'd occasionally show the shoot interviews still

Is nobody going to mention that the actual picture quality of TNA ppvs on Xtreme Sports (the channel that contracted them from TNA) is actually WORSE than an illegal download of the same event?

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Is nobody going to mention that the actual picture quality of TNA ppvs on Xtreme Sports (the channel that contracted them from TNA) is actually WORSE than an illegal download of the same event?
    The quality for No Surrender and Hard Justice was fine, if I remember correctly. Its just a shame they come a week late.

BOUND FOR GLORY - EXCLUSIVE TO THE UK, FRIDAY THE 15TH OF OCTOBER

Then we must have been watching a different channel then because the shows I saw suffered from the horrible breakup and pixelization that you get on bad youtube videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    The quality for No Surrender and Hard Justice was fine, if I remember correctly. Its just a shame they come a week late.

BOUND FOR GLORY - EXCLUSIVE TO THE UK, FRIDAY THE 15TH OF OCTOBER

BFG at Friday 15th?

Dude stream man! Waiting that long isn't worth it. (BFG isn't worth it either....-.-)

#REAL!

Oh, I've already watched it! I just prefer watching things on TV xD