Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Here's a ridiculous football story.
    Owen Hargreaves slated the Manchester United medical team a week or so ago.
    I could not believe my eyes when I read this. We paid his wages (all £80,000 of it) for the length of his contract, only for him to play half a season's worth of games. We supported him, and gave him everything during that time, and then he comes out with this?!
    I was happy when City picked him up, but after he said those things, I was pissed, and my respect for him went down.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Nice one again Mr. HooliganX. I like the stats just as much, being a bit of a 'Statto' myself! Good stuff, I'll have more for you all again later!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Here's a ridiculous football story.
    Owen Hargreaves slated the Manchester United medical team a week or so ago.
    I could not believe my eyes when I read this. We paid his wages (all £80,000 of it) for the length of his contract, only for him to play half a season's worth of games. We supported him, and gave him everything during that time, and then he comes out with this?!
    I was happy when City picked him up, but after he said those things, I was pissed, and my respect for him went down.
    That's gratitude for ya!! Some players really do take the piss!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    That's gratitude for ya!! Some players really do take the piss!
    *Cough*CarlosFuckYouManciniIAintPlayingTonightCaus eOneOfTheMunichPlayersCalledMeSmellyTevez*cough* lol
    Glad you like me stats pal.

Last season, Crawley Town did pretty well in the FA Cup. Before running into the other Red Devils. By this point, The Sun start sponsporing them. Little known fact is that if The Sun sponsor you, you lose you next FA Cup match. Happened to them, happened to Scarborough and I believe Havant and Waterlooville had this curse too.
    Swansea City this year became the 1st non-English team (out of the 3 welsh teams playing in england) to join the premier league. They're also the 45th team to be apart of the Premier League. Makes you wonder who will be the 50th.
    New Wembley cost £900 million to create.
    Tottenham Hotspur are the only non-league club ever to win the FA Cup. Obviously they got promoted but at the time they weren't.
    As I write this. Chelsea are beating Bolton 2-0 after 20 minutes. Oh Bolton, you silly gooses. Its not been a good start excluding your 1st game.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

It's now 4-0 after 27 mins!!
    I didn't know that about Spurs!!
    Being a Liverpool fan, I can't even type that 3 letter word beginning with S!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    but your god at this
    Cheers for that mate!

Blog Entries
    Birmingham Citys biggest rivals is Aston Villa and vice versa.

Last season, Birmingham did the impossible and beat Arsenal in the League Cup. Sadly, this would semi be there downfall in the league as they would end up having bad performances in the 2nd half of the season and end up getting relagated. Alex McLeish was there manager.
    Whats happened since? Well Birmingham City are now retrying again to get their Premier League position and Alex McLeish? Well, he did well for himself. He is now Aston Villa manager.
    Can you imagine if Fergie became Man City manager or Arsene Wenger became Spurs manager? A bit like that but its happened. Good luck with that loyal manager Villa.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Birmingham Citys biggest rivals is Aston Villa and vice versa.

Last season, Birmingham did the impossible and beat Arsenal in the League Cup. Sadly, this would semi be there downfall in the league as they would end up having bad performances in the 2nd half of the season and end up getting relagated. Alex McLeish was there manager.
    Whats happened since? Well Birmingham City are now retrying again to get their Premier League position and Alex McLeish? Well, he did well for himself. He is now Aston Villa manager.
    Can you imagine if Fergie became Man City manager or Arsene Wenger became Spurs manager? A bit like that but its happened. Good luck with that loyal manager Villa.
    The funniest thing about this, was all the Villa fans! I know tons of Villa fans and when McLeish's name was first linked to Villa they were all shooting it down! I even had one mate who went to Villa to protest and he even joined a Facebook page, petitioning to keep him out of Villa!! After their most recent win he was on Facebook again, saying how great McLeish is and how they should all get behind him after O'Neil nearly destroyed them before last season!!! I love people sticking to their principles!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    The funniest thing about this, was all the Villa fans! I know tons of Villa fans and when McLeish's name was first linked to Villa they were all shooting it down! I even had one mate who went to Villa to protest and he even joined a Facebook page, petitioning to keep him out of Villa!! After their most recent win he was on Facebook again, saying how great McLeish is and how they should all get behind him after O'Neil nearly destroyed them before last season!!! I love people sticking to their principles!
    Wow. Pretty bad.
    I go on Citys FB page sometimes to read whats being said. (Also, fun fact guys, Man City has over 1 million FB fans...who fucking knew! Thats more than England FCs FB page! To be fair we have a lot of international support but christ, how many have bought a shirt or merchandise to support the club!)
    A lot of people post how they're behind Tevez now because Mancini sucks and its his fault we lost to Bayern Munich.
    Why? Because its to go against the majority. Although I can say he was a factor in losing the Munich match and can say this with a straight face:

A DUUUUUUH!!! Its fucking Bayern Munich! Vets of this tournament! Best german team. Someone has to lose a match, it does happen in football.
    It really annoys me when people take a couple of losses and say its over. Does that mean Newcastle United are going to be title contenders this year because they haven't lost yet? [/rant]

Wembley holds concerts as well, such as Live Earth or Green Day concerts. MUSE became the first to sell it out with 115k (15k were standing)
    The Birds Nest, (Beijings olympic stadium) sometimes hosts football matches now and is the national stadium for China FC.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Some fans support their team with great gusto, others take it a step too far. One such man, who showed dedication beyond the normal fan, was a Mr O’Sullivan who was a staunch Liverpool supporter. When Liverpool won the FA Cup in 1965, Mr O’Sullivan decided to christen his newly born daughter with the names of all the Liverpool players. The poor girl was christened: Paula, St John, Lawrence, Lawler, Byrne, Strong, Yates, Stevenson, Callaghan, Hunt, Milne, Smith, Thompson,*Shankley, Bennett, Paisley, O’Sullivan. Rumors that she grew up to be a Everton fan are as yet unconfirmed!