Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    we are crazy sobs
    Hey, the Colombians shoot their own National Team players!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Hey, the Colombians shoot their own National Team players!!
    really wow

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    really wow
    Yup Andres Escobar! He scored an own goal in the '94 World Cup, that knocked Colombia out of the tournament! Apparently he cost a lot of drug dealers a lot of money! He was shot in a nightclub car park, the shooter was heard shouting, 'Thanks for the own goal' for each of the 12 times he shot him!! That's crazy!

Haha some genius and crazy ones in there, great finds!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha some genius and crazy ones in there, great finds!
    As I say mate, I have plenty more! I'll keep posting them over the coming days! Good thread topic chief!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha some good ones in there. I like the City ones. I remember watching that cup game against Spurs, great game. Oh and I'm pretty sure Boro beat Mourinho's Chelsea 3-0 and surely Man Utd beat them! Nice stuff though
    Different season The match we won was Joses first with Chelsea. But that was an awesome 3-0

I have a few more coming up for ya::

At a recent match in Cork Ireland,the away team scored a late equaliser to deprive the home team of a much needed 3 points. The goalie who conceeded the goal was so aggrieved at the ref`s decision not to award a free out that he nicked a cornetto of a kid standing by the goal and threw it at the referee. When the ref looked around to find the culprit,he saw the kid and his mate laughing hysterically and proceeded to send the two kids out of the field and,for some strange reason, book the striker who`d just scored.

An international in 1967 between Sweden and Norway. Sweden were 3-1 up with 5 minutes to go. There sriker Heinrickson was clean through on goal with metres of space. Instead of scoring, he cheekily dribbled the ball to the corner flag. The furious Norwejien defender charged at him, landing a fist right in his face. Our Hero walked to the changing room without even looking at the ref!! The sweden attacker had to have stiches and Sweden had made both substitutions so it was 10 verses 10!!!

At Maine Road in a 3rd round cup tie in the 67/68 season, Manchester City were playing Reading. In their time-honoured fashion, City were making a meal of lower division opposition, but finally won a penalty. As these were the days of 'One Pen Lee', the might penalty taker, he put the ball and the spot, and walked back to take his customary enormous run up.
    However, unknow to him Tony Coleman, the left wing at that time, decided HE was going to go for glory; as Franny Lee walked back, he ran up and proceeded to belt the ball miles over the bar. Cue collapse of Kippax Stand occupants.

City went on to win the replay 7-0