Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast

Say hi new members :)

hello im killacus (charlie) and im a tna fan hope to have lots of discussions with you guys and a few arguments too lol
    Did you just eat the last carrot?....!!!!!

Im sure we'll have plenty of arguements

My name is Ben, I'm a WWE and TNA fan. I'm looking forward to some good debates!
    Ben

Fan since 1988

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome! I will keep my eyes open for healthy discussions and debates!

Hey

My name is Ivo, i watch wwe and im looking forward to be here and debate with all of you

Normal Member
    Hi im taylor, i love all wrestling companys i take the good with the bad. But i love it all TNA WWE ROH any kid of wrestling ill prolly watch. I enjoy wwe a little more but thats just because ive been watching it so long.

Quote Originally Posted by HHHBK View Post
    Hi im taylor, i love all wrestling companys i take the good with the bad. But i love it all TNA WWE ROH any kid of wrestling ill prolly watch. I enjoy wwe a little more but thats just because ive been watching it so long.
    Welcome to the Board!

Hello everyone feel free to send me a message and add me as a friend if you wanna know anything!!

names craig been a wrestling fan for about 12 years around the royal rumble 1998 hope to have agreements and of course disagreements wil you all

Evening all, just signed up. Very impressed with the new layout. I'm hoping to start writing a few non-biased blogs in the future on all things wrestling, not just wwe and tna.