Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ryan does say some stupid things sometimes. I think he's just mad because Lance blasts TNA. You know that Ryan LOVES TNA for some strange reason.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Shouldn't Ryan keep his mouth shut, Lance was just voicing an opinion on TNA, theres no need to fuckin blast him just for having an opinion.

Ryan is awesome. He pushes the envelop on the 'this is a free country' rule. Even though it is clearly not! I admit he says some things that make me scratch my head I still respect him for providing us with news let it be finger-achingly typed out or copied an then pasted. Some times he is misheard on thos WZRradio things. IMO though.. I absolutely loved Lance Storm in WCW an when he came to WWE the only storyline I remember him having that was actually pretty big was when he, Christian, and Test re-formed The un-americans stable. They had some really big boo's from the audience. Truly a goosebump-giver.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Loses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

I don't think he posts on these forums, which is a shame, I'd like for him to give me an answer on this. It has to be a grudge. Maybe he's anti Canada
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    Ryan is awesome. He pushes the envelop on the 'this is a free country' rule. Even though it is clearly not! I admit he says some things that make me scratch my head I still respect him for providing us with news let it be finger-achingly typed out or copied an then pasted. Some times he is misheard on thos WZRradio things. IMO though.. I absolutely loved Lance Storm in WCW an when he came to WWE the only storyline I remember him having that was actually pretty big was when he, Christian, and Test re-formed The un-americans stable. They had some really big boo's from the audience. Truly a goosebump-giver.
    Good man! Storm and Christian were tag champs as the un-Americans. Great stable

Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    I don't think he posts on these forums, which is a shame, I'd like for him to give me an answer on this. It has to be a grudge. Maybe he's anti Canada
    I think he's just stupid sometimes and just doesn't like it when people knock on TNA

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    I think he's just stupid sometimes and just doesn't like it when people knock on TNA
    I like TNA but, hell, there are so many flaws. It's not hard to knock on TNA, really...

Awesome wrestler, great technician, but a typical example of WWE turning him into a comedy act. If WCW did one thing right, they made the most of Lance Storm. He even had 2 titles at one time only months after his debut.

Quote Originally Posted by shanethewolf View Post
    Awesome wrestler, great technician, but a typical example of WWE turning him into a comedy act. If WCW did one thing right, they made the most of Lance Storm. He even had 2 titles at one time only months after his debut.
    So, is this a case of this Ryan guy having little to no knowlede of anything before 2002? Seems like it.

Blog Entries
    There was an imposter posing as Ryan yesterday... But I enjoy TNA myself ... Im a WWE fan first and foremost.... However I would not expect everyone to agree with that but most of u r being just as biased as u claim Ryan to be.