Threaded View

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Although I love this site, I don't think Ryan is a very good reporter. His opinions are pretty worthless, as he only ever seems to comment on people he has a personal beef with. If he commented on more of his reports then his opinions would hold more weight. The Billy gunn affair thing was particularly poor, it lacked integrity and definitely showed his true colours in my eyes. Then theres matt hardy who Ryan has a major grudge against for some reason, and he just plays into the hands of the true enigma of the hardy boys (as do most Internet reporters). Then there's the whole blind marking for tna thing, which is hard to do for me as so much of what they do is awful (sorry but its true). Props to him for supporting them though as I'm sure they'll eventually get they're act together and Ryan can tell us he was with them all the way.
    Finally, on to ryans latest whipping boy (and the main subject of this thread) lance storm. A man full of class (check out his website), a man with more wrestling knowledge and talent than the vast majority of the wwe roster. A man who never won the big one but was former intercontinental and multiple tag champ, who eventually fell afoul of the wwe booking team for not being very colourful on the mic and was anchored with the boring gimmick just before going into semi retirement. Although he could have been booked stronger in wwe, the term "jobber" is something I would not use when talking about this man at any stage of his career after he got his U.S break in smokey mountain. But as soon as he rightfully points out tna's shortcomings (and there are a hell of a lot guys) he's on ryans shit list! Even though he is complimentary to it's talent and only wants them to succeed.
    But clearly Ryan knows better than us "marks".... Clearly .
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.