Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Season over already!

My Dolphins are 0-3, three weeks and its a wrap, im depressed

Quote Originally Posted by flip5071 View Post
    My Dolphins are 0-3, three weeks and its a wrap, im depressed
    theres always next year. Today the jet's didn't do that well either, was pretty sloppy.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Blog Entries
    With that attitude it is over. Hopefully your players don't share this attitude and will go on a great winning streak. Hard but anything is possible.

At least you're probably not going to go 1-15 again.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    My Panthers pulled out a great V today! Whoo hoo!! 1-2 baby, I smell Wild Card!

its only 3 games in come on have faith intill week 8 atleast

Sorry to say it OP, but I'm thinking you're right. I know that's a shite attitude, but the fins lost to the Browns today and are in the toughest division in football (at least in the early going).

Silver lining though...you might be in the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes. You would have the worst record this year, but get the best college QB prospect to come out since Peyton Manning. You have built yourself a winning team there in Miami, but Henne has held you down. You get a QB that can win you games by himself and you'll go far in this league. It's a QB driven game, and you guys sadly don't have one....yet.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    My Panthers pulled out a great V today! Whoo hoo!! 1-2 baby, I smell Wild Card!
    i was happy for cam, but that game looked sloppy
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

It's the Dolphins. Hardly surprising.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    well my jaw dropped when my Patriots lost to the freaking BUFFALO BILLS WTF
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    well my jaw dropped when my Patriots lost to the freaking BUFFALO BILLS WTF
    i was cheering and jumping up and down, when that happened ...

then the jets played bad and lost to the raiders..
    1967 - 2005

---