Page 95 of 319 FirstFirst ... 45 859394959697 105 145 195 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So you're going to go against Gods favourite player and team?!

Hope Pittsburgh doesn't get natural disasters often.
    Betraying god by talking to a talking snake that wants you to eat fruit is 1 thing. To knock out the Broncos...is another :S
    If I believed in God, I'd say that he didn't like Tim Tebow nor the Broncos, and couldn't give a damn about Football, other then keeping the players safe on the field. So in you're case, I guess he would care about Tim Tebow...because James Harrison is going to be knocking his ass out..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    If I believed in God, I'd say that he didn't like Tim Tebow nor the Broncos, and couldn't give a damn about Football, other then keeping the players safe on the field. So in you're case, I guess he would care about Tim Tebow...because James Harrison is going to be knocking his ass out..
    Hey I don't believe in god either.

I just find it funny when sports stars think god help them win. Tebow, LeBron James, Christiano Ronaldo for example.

Pretty stupid.

Although if (big if but lets not go the religion route lol) is real. He really doesn't like Teal lol

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Hey I don't believe in god either.

I just find it funny when sports stars think god help them win. Tebow, LeBron James, Christiano Ronaldo for example.

Pretty stupid.

Although if (big if but lets not go the religion route lol) is real. He really doesn't like Teal lol
    Yeah, the whole Tebow/religion shit is so dumb. The guy is lucky, that's it...He's not good, he can't throw...none of it. And come this Wild Card game, Pittsburgh will plow through Denver. The only bad thing is, we're on the road the whole time. Although I think we can beat New England, and I think we won't let Baltimore ever beat us 3 times, so we have a chance at going all the way.

If the Bungles lose though, then we'll play New England, and then Baltimore would play Houston in the divisional round. I doubt Houston would beat Baltimore...either way, I think we're going to have to go through New England and Baltimore.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, the whole Tebow/religion shit is so dumb. The guy is lucky, that's it...He's not good, he can't throw...none of it. And come this Wild Card game, Pittsburgh will plow through Denver. The only bad thing is, we're on the road the whole time. Although I think we can beat New England, and I think we won't let Baltimore ever beat us 3 times, so we have a chance at going all the way.

If the Bungles lose though, then we'll play New England, and then Baltimore would play Houston in the divisional round. I doubt Houston would beat Baltimore...either way, I think we're going to have to go through New England and Baltimore.
    I really can't picture Houston. If I think they'll win, they lose. If I think they'll lose, they win.
    I can see the Saints going pretty far too. I know they aren't as good as when they won the SB but I reckon they're the dark horse of the play-offs.

May as well point this out. Someone should put a £1/$1 bet on the 49er's to win the SB. Seriously doubt it'll happen but if it does you'll gain a fortune lol

Only way I'd want San Fran to be there, is if Pittsburgh is there too. Otherwise, that'd mean New England or Baltimore would win.

I'll be honest, Baltimore and Saints seem like they'd look good together. I wouldn't want that to happen, no way no how, but I can see it. San Fran is the only team New England would beat though. Saints or Packers would cream them.

If Houston wins in the wild card, then we get to play New England in the divisional round, and Houston and Baltimore would get to tear each other apart. I'm picking Bengals to win it though. Although I can't see either of those teams going far in the playoffs...

Blog Entries
    Only way I'd want San Fran to be there, is if Pittsburgh is there too. Otherwise, that'd mean New England or Baltimore would win.

I'll be honest, Baltimore and Saints seem like they'd look good together. I wouldn't want that to happen, no way no how, but I can see it. San Fran is the only team New England would beat though. Saints or Packers would cream them.

If Houston wins in the wild card, then we get to play New England in the divisional round, and Houston and Baltimore would get to tear each other apart. I'm picking Bengals to win it though. Although I can't see either of those teams going far in the playoffs...
    I'm too unsure currently. I'll make guesses once the wildcard is over with

Also i'm going to necrobump that prediction thread we all did for the play offs at the start of the season.

#REAL!

Don't blame Ryan Clark, Carl! It wasn't his choice, although he was relieved, Coach Tomlin is still the one who made the decision to sit him for the game. Doctors actually cleared Ryan to play, but said there's still a possibility that something could happen, and that's all Mike needed to hear.

Clark said he would play if he had the choice, but at the same time he's a little happy that Tomlin made the choice to sit him.

I don't blame Eli, there wasn't much he could do there. Sadly for them it was a safety, but for the Falcons and I, it was a safety!!! Woo, go Falcons!

They're the only team I'm worried about as far as my picks go.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    I don't blame Eli, there wasn't much he could do there. Sadly for them it was a safety, but for the Falcons and I, it was a safety!!! Woo, go Falcons!

They're the only team I'm worried about as far as my picks go.
    I was also worried and changed my pick to the Giants 40 minutes before the game started. I will be pissed off at myself if the Falcons do end up winning.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."