Page 93 of 320 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 3197
  1. #921
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!

    Jags do the double victory over the Colts this year and I guessed 5-11 correctly for them as well

    I'll take that.

  2. #922
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    The Refs are pulling shit out of their asses in the Bengals-Ravens game. Yes, the Bengals fucked up on defense to end the half, but their last offensive drive was absolutely bullshit. None of the calls the refs made were actually true and they missed a textbook defensive pass-interference (the Bengals had 7 men on the line, I have NO IDEA what the refs were seeing in their "illegal formation" flag). This is a bigger joke then the Swedish Footballer getting kicked out of a game for kicking a fan.
    D.O.A.

  3. #923
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Okay. I have no idea what everyone elses final results and ratio is but mine is 30/43 - .697

  4. #924
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    The Refs are pulling shit out of their asses in the Bengals-Ravens game. Yes, the Bengals fucked up on defense to end the half, but their last offensive drive was absolutely bullshit. None of the calls the refs made were actually true and they missed a textbook defensive pass-interference (the Bengals had 7 men on the line, I have NO IDEA what the refs were seeing in their "illegal formation" flag). This is a bigger joke then the Swedish Footballer getting kicked out of a game for kicking a fan.
    Bro, did you see the penalty in the New England game? The "pile driving" Brady to the ground, that was horrible. It was a block, and it was legal, but because Brady ripped his skirt, the refs had to throw a flag.

    Sadly the Bungles couldn't win...and they STILL get into the playoffs, they aren't deserving of that at all. We get to plow through another team that backed their way into the playoffs in Denver. It's going to be really tough playing on the road, and unless the Bengals somehow (pfft) get to the conference game, I can't go to a playoff game...which I would have been able to if we were there.

    How about Matt Flynn though. I'm starting to think Rodgers isn't as good as well all think he is, and rather it's Green Bay's offensive system that's really winning the games, Flynn threw 6 touchdowns! What team do you think will be lucky enough to grab him next year? I'm thinking Cleveland.

    Mendenhall's injury hurts, and it's possible we could end up losing him. He's a restricted free agent right now, and I'm not sure if the Steelers are willing to pay money for a guy with a torn ACL. I heard there'll be an MRI tomorrow for how bad the injury is...I think we'll keep him though. Although I wouldn't be surprised if we look for backs in the draft this year though.

  5. #925
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Bro, did you see the penalty in the New England game? The "pile driving" Brady to the ground, that was horrible. It was a block, and it was legal, but because Brady ripped his skirt, the refs had to throw a flag.

    Sadly the Bungles couldn't win...and they STILL get into the playoffs, they aren't deserving of that at all. We get to plow through another team that backed their way into the playoffs in Denver. It's going to be really tough playing on the road, and unless the Bengals somehow (pfft) get to the conference game, I can't go to a playoff game...which I would have been able to if we were there.

    How about Matt Flynn though. I'm starting to think Rodgers isn't as good as well all think he is, and rather it's Green Bay's offensive system that's really winning the games, Flynn threw 6 touchdowns! What team do you think will be lucky enough to grab him next year? I'm thinking Cleveland.

    Mendenhall's injury hurts, and it's possible we could end up losing him. He's a restricted free agent right now, and I'm not sure if the Steelers are willing to pay money for a guy with a torn ACL. I heard there'll be an MRI tomorrow for how bad the injury is...I think we'll keep him though. Although I wouldn't be surprised if we look for backs in the draft this year though.
    I think Matt Flynn is better than you thought. Remember last year vs Patriots? 'Nuff said.

    Steelers will destroy Denver because everyone's figured out Tim Tebow, and I just don't see the Steelers giving up a billion rushing yards.

    The game to watch next wee is Saints vs Lions especially after the Packers-Lions game. It'll be a shootout.

    And I'm going to stand by this statement: Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than Mark Sanchez. Put Fitzpatrick on the Jets, and he'd be an amazing QB.


    CM Punk with a Don't Feed the Jeri-troll shirt.
    Thanks to Sully for the best signature in the WORLD!

  6. #926
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Everyone figured out Tim Tebow? First of all, I said this would happen...

    Secondly, what was there to figure out? The guy was garbage, and he's still garbage. He's just not getting lucky anymore, and that's all it was, luck. Luck doesn't win you football games ladies and gentlemen, unless we're talking about Andrew Luck...and he still has yet to prove himself.

  7. #927
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Everyone figured out Tim Tebow? First of all, I said this would happen...

    Secondly, what was there to figure out? The guy was garbage, and he's still garbage. He's just not getting lucky anymore, and that's all it was, luck. Luck doesn't win you football games ladies and gentlemen, unless we're talking about Andrew Luck...and he still has yet to prove himself.
    You say luck doesn't win football games, but then at the same time you say Tim Tebow wins by luck, how much sense does that make? I don't really like Tebow either, but the Broncos overall have a good team

  8. #928
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    You say luck doesn't win football games, but then at the same time you say Tim Tebow wins by luck, how much sense does that make? I don't really like Tebow either, but the Broncos overall have a good team
    Broncos defense is outstanding, but when your QB can't complete more than 6 passes... against the CHIEFS, you have a problem. They traded Brandon Llyod, and the only reason McGahee has as many yards as he does, is because they have to rush 50+ times to cover the fact Tebow can barely throw the ball.


    CM Punk with a Don't Feed the Jeri-troll shirt.
    Thanks to Sully for the best signature in the WORLD!

  9. #929
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilvis View Post
    Broncos defense is outstanding, but when your QB can't complete more than 6 passes... against the CHIEFS, you have a problem. They traded Brandon Llyod, and the only reason McGahee has as many yards as he does, is because they have to rush 50+ times to cover the fact Tebow can barely throw the ball.
    And not to mention, their O line is incredible as well, Tebow gets like 6 seconds to throw on 4 man rushes, I mean could you imagine an elite QB with that time? and yet Tebow can't do anything with it

  10. #930
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    So 1 of my american friends says the Colts will now become a powerhouse again because of the lose to us. They gain Luck.

    Few questions:
    - Can anyone else see the Colts staying faithful to Manning and going for someone else as there first draft pick? I mean Manning is old but you've seen how good he is for the Colts.
    - Don't the Rams get first pick? I know they both went 2-14 but how are they seperated?
    - Anyone else think Luck is majorly overrated? I'm not taking anything away from him, the dudes very good. But its 1 thing to destroy college players and a whole different situation against veterans and going against SB contending teams

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.