Page 90 of 319 FirstFirst ... 40 808889909192 100 140 190 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    haha thanks

I'm 100% sure you and Sully would do the same if the Steelers turned into the Colts though so respect back
    absolutely! although I can only imagine how bad I'd feel during that, I mean the worst record the Steelers have ever had since I've been watching was 8-8, I think that was the 07 year, when we blew it after winning the Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    absolutely! although I can only imagine how bad I'd feel during that, I mean the worst record the Steelers have ever had since I've been watching was 8-8, I think that was the 07 year, when we blew it after winning the Super Bowl
    People actually though we were going to have another bad season after losing the Superbowl this year, but we're right back in the running...hell, we're only one Raven's loss away from the number 2 seed again.

The only bad thing about it, would be all the damn Penguin fans I have to deal with everyday, saying stupid shit like "Steelers sux"...then again, they say that now. Ironic thing is, they don't even realize that the Penguins blew chunks 5 years ago...they don't realize it because they weren't even Penguin fans five years ago.

Pittsburgh is full of freaking bandwagons. A matter a fact, I edited a Pittsburgh photo last summer...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    We would for sure. We're not diehard fans for nothing...

Hell, my room is 100% Steelerfied...not being a Steeler fan would not be too good. I plan on getting a few Steeler tattoos as well, I mean...Broc and I define the term "Diehard fan".
    Steelerfied is an awesome word haha. It's what I like about both of you. Diehard team fans

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    It's not the best feeling ever. Although winning bigger teams like the Ravens a few weeks back is very enjoyable. I kind of see it as a future investment really. Do meh now and hopefully become a SB contender later on.

Steelerfied is an awesome word haha. It's what I like about both of you. Diehard team fans

It's not the best feeling ever. Although winning bigger teams like the Ravens a few weeks back is very enjoyable. I kind of see it as a future investment really. Do meh now and hopefully become a SB contender later on.
    Then again, we KINDA know how you feel...being that we're also Pirate fans. Steelers always come first for me though.

Blog Entries
    People actually though we were going to have another bad season after losing the Superbowl this year, but we're right back in the running...hell, we're only one Raven's loss away from the number 2 seed again.

The only bad thing about it, would be all the damn Penguin fans I have to deal with everyday, saying stupid shit like "Steelers sux"...then again, they say that now. Ironic thing is, they don't even realize that the Penguins blew chunks 5 years ago...they don't realize it because they weren't even Penguin fans five years ago.

Pittsburgh is full of freaking bandwagons. A matter a fact, I edited a Pittsburgh photo last summer...
    Haha that picture is brilliant. I lol'd at the Pirates at the bottom left.

Blog Entries
    Then again, we KINDA know how you feel...being that we're also Pirate fans. Steelers always come first for me though.
    Tough times being a Pirates fan. Hell my Brewers have only started winning (Although it looks like we're going to back to struggling)

Blog Entries
    We would for sure. We're not diehard fans for nothing...

Hell, my room is 100% Steelerfied...not being a Steeler fan would not be too good. I plan on getting a few Steeler tattoos as well, I mean...Broc and I define the term "Diehard fan".
    I think "most" of our family are die hard fans, well, at least 4 off the top of my head

I remember that photo, it's completely true, but you have it a lot better than I do, with stupid southern hicks hurrassing me every day I wear a steelers jersey, none of them could tell you who Hines Ward is either, as your grandmother would say "they're all idiots"

It's not the best feeling ever. Although winning bigger teams like the Ravens a few weeks back is very enjoyable. I kind of see it as a future investment really. Do meh now and hopefully become a SB contender later on.[/QUOTE]

so, you still a fan if they go to LA?

Blog Entries
    The pirates are so much better now though, all the young talent on that team, I still think we would have made the playoffs, if it weren't for that terrible call against the Braves, because that basically killed every bit of momentum we had, but, I guarantee a playoff birth this year

Haha that picture is brilliant. I lol'd at the Pirates at the bottom left.
    Yeah, I didn't edit the original photo much, but I did add the logo, and changed the "Champions" part.

That photo doesn't even have any of the championships the Pirates won. Pirates had some huge legends, like Roberto Clemente, or Barry Bonds.

The only Pittsburgh team I hate, is the Penguins. I hate them to the bone...I think we should sell them, and buy a Pittsburgh NBA team.

I'm getting an Authentic McCutchen jersey by the way.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I didn't edit the original photo much, but I did add the logo, and changed the "Champions" part.

That photo doesn't even have any of the championships the Pirates won. Pirates had some huge legends, like Roberto Clemente, or Barry Bonds.

The only Pittsburgh team I hate, is the Penguins. I hate them to the bone...I think we should sell them, and buy a Pittsburgh NBA team.

I'm getting an Authentic McCutchen jersey by the way.
    let me just say, if you liked Hockey, I'm sure you would like the Penguins

and I've wanted an NBA team for awhile, you don't have a favorite team correct? I like the Lakers right now, but I would jump quick to the Pittsburgh team

and jealous of the McCutchen jersey