Page 89 of 319 FirstFirst ... 39 798788899091 99 139 189 ... LastLast
    And Broc can't vote for the Eagles, because like I said at the start of the season, there was no way in hell they were ever going anyway.

Holy crap, I can't believe...the NFL actually made an executive decision that helped the Pittsburgh Steelers, wow...I'm shocked. Pittsburgh @ Cleveland is now scheduled for 4:15 kick off, which means we'll probably know the outcome of the Ravens @ Bengals game, which means we get to decide whether or not Big Ben needs to play. Hopefully he does, because if he doesn't, that means Steelers are stuck in the 5th seed, and that means the chances of a Superbowl involving Black and Gold just got smaller.

Never mind...they moved both games...bastards.

It was my fault really, I almost believed that the NFL was actually doing something that would help out the Steelers. I should have known better.

Blog Entries
    -- The Miz has posted a tweet calling out Pittsburgh Steelers fans for tonight's house show in Pittsburgh. Miz posted the following to his Twitter:

Pittsburgh come to the Console Energy Arena tonight for the WWE event bring your terrible towels so I can show you where to stick it

Miz's hometown team, the Cleveland Browns, are playing the Steelers on Sunday.
    I get the feeling Miz wants the Browns to win :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I get the feeling Miz wants the Browns to win :P
    hahahahahahahah, silly Miz, he's obviously just jealous that his shit of a football team is nowhere near as good as the steelers

The funny thing is, Miz won the United States champion, the night that Big Ben was guest host. Hell, he actually gave Miz the title shot.

If I remember correctly, the stipulation was if Miz loses, he has to say "I am the Miz, and I'm awful". He didn't lose though, a matter a fact, that was the beginning of a very long reign.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    The funny thing is, Miz won the United States champion, the night that Big Ben was guest host. Hell, he actually gave Miz the title shot.

If I remember correctly, the stipulation was if Miz loses, he has to say "I am the Miz, and I'm awful". He didn't lose though, a matter a fact, that was the beginning of a very long reign.
    yes taht's exactly correct, unfortunately that long reign had to end with him losing to fucking Bret Hart

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    hahahahahahahah, silly Miz, he's obviously just jealous that his shit of a football team is nowhere near as good as the steelers
    At least he's passionate. Shame about the team he supports but I like the sound of:

BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ AND THE BROWNS ARE AWFUL!

Blog Entries
    At least he's passionate. Shame about the team he supports but I like the sound of:

BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ AND THE BROWNS ARE AWFUL!
    yeah, I respect anyone who sticks to a team even though they're losing..... like you van lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    yeah, I respect anyone who sticks to a team even though they're losing..... like you van lol
    haha thanks

I'm 100% sure you and Sully would do the same if the Steelers turned into the Colts though so respect back

haha thanks

I'm 100% sure you and Sully would do the same if the Steelers turned into the Colts though so respect back
    We would for sure. We're not diehard fans for nothing...

Hell, my room is 100% Steelerfied...not being a Steeler fan would not be too good. I plan on getting a few Steeler tattoos as well, I mean...Broc and I define the term "Diehard fan".