Page 86 of 320 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 136 186 ... LastLast
    Can't believe I picked the cardinals to win

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Can't believe I picked the cardinals to win
    I think I did to, but did you see that crazy TD by Jerome Simpson?

Nah I'm watching Giants/Jets. It's that or Titans/Jaguars and I hate CBS so I'll stick with the fox game. Wish I had the Sunday ticket package or the red zone channel but I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    btw, play of the year!

Blog Entries
    Another bitter-sweet week lol

Jags lost but I gain the first correct answer in 2 weeks of fucking up.

Luckily its the Colts in the final week so I have confidence we can get the 5-11 I predicted at the start of the season.

Blog Entries
    Also should give credit where it is due to the Simpson bloke.

Just saw his flip. A tad risky since that could've majorly backfired but plays like that make NFL a joy to watch.

Well I got excited when the score was 17-0 in the New England game, but what do you know, leave it to fucking Miami to blow a big lead. I saw one of Brady's touchdowns real quick too, and it looked like the guy wasn't even in the endzone.

Then the fucking Brownies, getting me all excited...I thought for a second that I didn't even have to put my trust in the Bengals to beat Baltimore, if Cleveland could do it in fucking Baltimore, but nope, Brownies screwed up.

Also, I think Hines is only about 3-4 catches away from 1000 receptions. Get ready to see some quick passes to Hines next week so he can reach that goal before he retires at the end of the season.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Well I got excited when the score was 17-0 in the New England game, but what do you know, leave it to fucking Miami to blow a big lead. I saw one of Brady's touchdowns real quick too, and it looked like the guy wasn't even in the endzone.

Then the fucking Brownies, getting me all excited...I thought for a second that I didn't even have to put my trust in the Bengals to beat Baltimore, if Cleveland could do it in fucking Baltimore, but nope, Brownies screwed up.

Also, I think Hines is only about 3-4 catches away from 1000 receptions. Get ready to see some quick passes to Hines next week so he can reach that goal before he retires at the end of the season.
    DO NOT BELIEVE THAT FOR A FUCKING SECOND, whether it's in Pittsburgh or not,, I expect Hinesy to be back next year

i think the lions will take it i mean this year they are really strong and i don't believe anyone is going to stop them from getting what is theirs

Anyways, I had fun at the game. It was fun, I'm glad Batch played OK...although I think Big Ben might have beat Batch up in the locker room and took his uniform, and we were really seeing Ben play.

This is one of the photos I took from my seat, so you can see they were pretty awesome seats.

So I thought I was getting a Christmas present, and Baltimore, New England, and Houston were all going to lose in the same week. We don't need New England to lose though, we can beat them. We don't want to go to Baltimore though.

I'm thinking Saints or Packers are going to be in the Superbowl, and New England...if they do make it, will get owned by either of those two teams. 49ers have a chance too, but Patriots would beat them...I only want to see San Fran go if Pittsburgh is it, a healthy Pittsburgh. A Pittsburgh that doesn't have a one legged Quarterback, and injured center, a hurt Safety, and a suspended outside linebacker.

Anyways, Merry Christmas, and GO STEELERS.