Page 83 of 319 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 133 183 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilvis View Post
    In that division, I don't really like anyone just because I've seen so many "How the hell did that happen" moments this year.

I am however a major Detroit Lions fan. Have been since I started watching football, even when they were abysmally bad.
    Ah nice

You've come along way since 0-16 a few seasons ago.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Ah nice

You've come along way since 0-16 a few seasons ago.
    Yeah, just hope they can keep it going, and get Suh under control.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, just hope they can keep it going, and get Suh under control.
    Pretty cool we've gotten another dude who supports someone different on here too

I barely know any players from your division sadly.

Normal Member
    Who do you happen to support? And I like diversity, Adds to good conversation.

Anyone watching the TCU vs LA Tech game on ESPN? LA Tech is up 24-17 on TCU if they make the extra point here.

Blog Entries
    Who do you happen to support? And I like diversity, Adds to good conversation.

Anyone watching the TCU vs LA Tech game on ESPN? LA Tech is up 24-17 on TCU if they make the extra point here.
    Jacksonville Jaguars.
    I have since 2007 when I started watching, which was also the last year we made it to the play-offs but i'm not changing just cause we're not play-off regulars.

Only team on Madden 07 that would sign my player up so I got to know there team and I enjoyed playing for them. Plus they play in blue and I didn't support a team in that corner of USA in American Sports

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Jacksonville Jaguars.
    I have since 2007 when I started watching, which was also the last year we made it to the play-offs but i'm not changing just cause we're not play-off regulars.

Only team on Madden 07 that would sign my player up so I got to know there team and I enjoyed playing for them. Plus they play in blue and I didn't support a team in that corner of USA in American Sports
    I'm glad you still support your team even if this year hasn't turned out so well, but I see Blaine Gabbert potentially being good after an off-season of workouts, unlike this year with the lockout. I think with Gabbert/Jones-Drew, they have a bright future.

I still play Madden 08 on the PC, just because it was the last Madden on the PC.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad you still support your team even if this year hasn't turned out so well, but I see Blaine Gabbert potentially being good after an off-season of workouts, unlike this year with the lockout. I think with Gabbert/Jones-Drew, they have a bright future.

I still play Madden 08 on the PC, just because it was the last Madden on the PC.
    Aye. We're taking a few great positives from negative season. New owner too so hopefully we'll make the play-offs in years to come.

and nice I still have madden 07 (Somewhere lol)

Normal Member
    Hopefully the new owner will be better than the last. I can't believe in one day he announced he was firing the coach, and then selling the team. I figured the Jaguars would just quit after that, but they are stilling fighting hard I like to believe.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I miss pencilneck

I can also only imagine what he'd say for the Jags and our new owners bigass tash lol