Page 82 of 320 FirstFirst ... 32 728081828384 92 132 182 ... LastLast
    So apparently they're considering resting Ben this week, and next week. I say...FUCK THAT SHIT. I'm going to the Rams game, and I'm expecting to see Ben play.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    So apparently they're considering resting Ben this week, and next week. I say...FUCK THAT SHIT. I'm going to the Rams game, and I'm expecting to see Ben play.
    Better hope Ben don't or they wont make the superbowl, Ben NEEDS to rest the next 2 weeks so they even have a shot to get their.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK View Post
    Better hope Ben don't or they wont make the superbowl, Ben NEEDS to rest the next 2 weeks so they even have a shot to get their.
    Let him rest against Cleveland, I think he'll be fine playing against St. Louis. That game is going to be fucking boring without Ben, and I've been looking forward to going to it since the schedule came out!

Plus, we CANNOT afford to lose another game. Well...we've already clinched Wild Card, and at this point the chances of even getting a bye are very slim. I'd say rest him for any other game, but not the one I have tickets on...that's just cruel, I mean I'm sure you all know Ben Roethlisberger is my favorite player of all times.

You don't see this on TV, but when he's out there...before the games, he runs down the field and pumps up the crowd, all the time, it's pretty awesome.

I understand u wanna see ur fav player on your fav team but the best thing for the team is rest him till playoff time or let him play a quarter in 1 or both games. But they have to think about the Super Bowl.

Normal Member
    I love to watch Big Ben, but Monday was just painful to watch. I say he should play maybe 1-2 quarters of the Rams game and the Cleveland game, but he does need the rest badly. High ankle sprains are very nasty to play with.

On a different note, what the hell is happening with the Eagles/Giants/Cowboys. It's like no one wants to actually win that division.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilvis View Post
    I love to watch Big Ben, but Monday was just painful to watch. I say he should play maybe 1-2 quarters of the Rams game and the Cleveland game, but he does need the rest badly. High ankle sprains are very nasty to play with.

On a different note, what the hell is happening with the Eagles/Giants/Cowboys. It's like no one wants to actually win that division.
    Who do you support pal?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries

well Jason Garrett definitely doesn't want to lol, I truly do think the eagles are going to pull off the impossible and win that division though

I think the game is going to be a blowout, so I agree...let him get some playing time in for half of the game, and then whenever we're up by enough, he can sit out.

Cleveland is in Paul Brown stadium, and that may be a tough game. We need to win the division, and if we lose that game it's all over. I think Bungles can take out Baltimore that week though, but we don't want to blow another Ravens loss.

And Broc, I told my Dad about how you wanted a Redman jersey, and he said...and I quote "That kid is really starting to get annoying".

Eagles aren't winning that division, shut the fuck up about it. Lol. You may be indebted to the Steelers, but you're a bandwagon as far as cheering for other teams goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo Sports
    PITTSBURGH (AP)—Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is optimistic he’ll play Saturday when the Steelers host St. Louis.

Roethlisberger says Wednesday his injured left ankle is no worse after throwing 45 times in a 20-3 loss to San Francisco on Monday night.

The quarterback also defends coach Mike Tomlin’s decision to let him play despite a painful high ankle sprain that limited Roethlisberger’s mobility. Roethlisberger says Tomlin approached him about sitting out the last few minutes with the game out of reach, but he told his coach he wanted to stay in.

Center Maurkice Pouncey, who sat out the 49ers game with a left high ankle sprain of his own, believes he will play. Pouncey adds he told coaches he couldn’t go against San Francisco and thinks the week off helped him immensely.
    This sounds good. I'm thinking you're right though, and he'll definitely play at least the half, depending on how much we're up by. He'll start the game for sure though.

And I'll be wearing Pouncey's jersey during that game. I haven't officially worn it yet, although I did try it on.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Who do you support pal?
    In that division, I don't really like anyone just because I've seen so many "How the hell did that happen" moments this year.

I am however a major Detroit Lions fan. Have been since I started watching football, even when they were abysmally bad.