Page 77 of 320 FirstFirst ... 27 677576777879 87 127 177 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Exactly.

For your case, lucky they don't have T-Sizzle. Good for us, McMichael destroyed him last night.
    What you're seeing right now is Ben and the Steelers taking advantage of that pressure, and using it against San Francisco. That's the way we do it!

Well fuck...somehow I saw that coming, I hoped it didn't happen...but I saw it coming. We were actually looking good there on offense, but we have to come back from that interception. I think this game depends on how the defense plays, but if we can avoid more turnovers on offense, we're really going to burn 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    What you're seeing right now is Ben and the Steelers taking advantage of that pressure, and using it against San Francisco. That's the way we do it!
    By throwing an interception?

I kid, you did well bar that, but this San Fran team is mean in defence. They have let in no rushing touchdowns this season, so there will be nothing on the run.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Well fuck...somehow I saw that coming, I hoped it didn't happen...but I saw it coming. We were actually looking good there on offense, but we have to come back from that interception. I think this game depends on how the defense plays, but if we can avoid more turnovers on offense, we're really going to burn 'em.
    They look okay on offence, but if they completely kill the run game and keep Big Ben nervous, I'm giving this to the 49ers.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

By throwing an interception?

I kid, you did well bar that, but this San Fran team is mean in defence. They have let in no rushing touchdowns this season, so there will be nothing on the run.
    Well what's happening right now isn't good, it looks like they're backing us up on defense...and that's the one thing we CANNOT let them do if we want to win this game.

Although sometimes the way the Steelers' D plays, at one point we'll be letting the offense go down the field, but out of nowhere we'll just stop them, hopefully that's what we can see. I guess it's not just the Steelers though, all defenses can be like that.

I think what will really decided this game is how the teams change after halftime.

Bastards inch their way each time on 3rd down, finally on the last set of downs, we hold them to fourth down. I really hope it's not like this on defense the entire game, we HAVE to stop them on 3rd down. That was our problem A LOT last year, that and receiver not being able to catch the ball when it go to their hands.

The above reasons are two of the biggest reasons we lost to Green Bay in the Super Bowl. The good thing is, it seems like we stopped the catching problem. The bad thing is, the 3rd problem usually isn't totally fixable.

Well what's happening right now isn't good, it looks like they're backing us up on defense...and that's the one thing we CANNOT let them do if we want to win this game.

Although sometimes the way the Steelers' D plays, at one point we'll be letting the offense go down the field, but out of nowhere we'll just stop them, hopefully that's what we can see. I guess it's not just the Steelers though, all defenses can be like that.
    That's every defence man.

Bar our performance last night, that's the Chargers all year really. Field goal for them, when really they should be getting a TD there.

That's every defence man.

Bar our performance last night, that's the Chargers all year really. Field goal for them, when really they should be getting a TD there.
    Well now that we have the ball back, I'm expecting us to do the same thing we did last drive, not counting the interception thrown.

Bastards inch their way each time on 3rd down, finally on the last set of downs, we hold them to fourth down. I really hope it's not like this on defense the entire game, we HAVE to stop them on 3rd down. That was our problem A LOT last year, that and receiver not being able to catch the ball when it go to their hands.

The above reasons are two of the biggest reasons we lost to Green Bay in the Super Bowl. The good thing is, it seems like we stopped the catching problem. The bad thing is, the 3rd problem usually isn't totally fixable.
    Also the exact reason Green Bay got beat by KC yesterday haha.