Page 76 of 320 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 126 176 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    so what's the deal with Ben? is he supposed to play or what?
    He practiced limited Friday, and he's flying with Pittsburgh to San Fran, but it's a game time decision. My opinion, he's playing no matter what. We know that if Ben doesn't play, everything we've worked for is lost. Baltimore losing tonight, is worthless. Everyone gone, because if Ben doesn't play, we don't win.

If Ben does play though, I think we can dominate. I talked A LOT about this game over the last week, so look through the last couple of pages.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    He practiced limited Friday, and he's flying with Pittsburgh to San Fran, but it's a game time decision. My opinion, he's playing no matter what. We know that if Ben doesn't play, everything we've worked for is lost. Baltimore losing tonight, is worthless. Everyone gone, because if Ben doesn't play, we don't win.

If Ben does play though, I think we can dominate. I talked A LOT about this game over the last week, so look through the last couple of pages.
    I have to disagree with this part of the statement, we've proven last year that we can win games without Ben, we went 3-1 without him last year, and the one loss was to Baltimore.... and we still came close, and as the 49ers have proven, they are not at the same level as Baltimore, so I think we could win without him, it just wouldn't be as easy

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    I have to disagree with this part of the statement, we've proven last year that we can win games without Ben, we went 3-1 without him last year, and the one loss was to Baltimore.... and we still came close, and as the 49ers have proven, they are not at the same level as Baltimore, so I think we could win without him, it just wouldn't be as easy
    True, I think the defense could play harder, especially with Harrison out. With James out, they may want to play harder to prove something against Goodell.

But if our faith is in Batch, I don't like it. Batch is trash, he had one good game last year, and that was against the scrub Bucs.

And take a look at my post, which analyzes the 49ers games this season, and how they played at home and away. It seems like they actually have a bit of a weakness at home, and they won their toughest games on the road. Plus, remember...Pittsburgh travels. I came across this California Steelers forum, about all these Steeler fans talking about how they're going to the game. So the game may be in Candlestick, but we have our fans.

I can't wait till Saturday though, it's going to be super fun. Hopefully Ben doesn't wear himself out if he does play though, wearing himself out so much that I won't get to see him in the game. Pouncey better get his fat ass back in there too, I'll be wearing his jersey on Saturday.

Blog Entries
    True, I think the defense could play harder, especially with Harrison out. With James out, they may want to play harder to prove something against Goodell.

But if our faith is in Batch, I don't like it. Batch is trash, he had one good game last year, and that was against the scrub Bucs.

And take a look at my post, which analyzes the 49ers games this season, and how they played at home and away. It seems like they actually have a bit of a weakness at home, and they won their toughest games on the road. Plus, remember...Pittsburgh travels. I came across this California Steelers forum, about all these Steeler fans talking about how they're going to the game. So the game may be in Candlestick, but we have our fans.

I can't wait till Saturday though, it's going to be super fun. Hopefully Ben doesn't wear himself out if he does play though, wearing himself out so much that I won't get to see him in the game. Pouncey better get his fat ass back in there too, I'll be wearing his jersey on Saturday.
    I would much rather start Dixon than Batch, I actually see a great deal of potential in Dixon, if we had him start this game, I think we'd still win, but with batch, we'd have to have our running game going, and have our defense play nonstop, I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of scared of Frank Gore in this game, we let up a big game to Ray Rice this year, and a few other ones, so I really hope we can contain Gore

Big Ben is active for tonight's game.

That man, is surely part machine.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Big Ben is active for tonight's game.

That man, is surely part machine.
    We all knew he was going to be playing, lol....well at least us Steeler fans do. Yeah, we're kinda used to his toughness by now.

And I actually just dozed off for a few hours, I'm glad I didn't miss anything. Looks like the game might end up getting delayed.

I wish they would actually stop talking about Ben. It's actually getting annoying...these three men trying to stir up drama.

We all knew he was going to be playing, lol....well at least us Steeler fans do. Yeah, we're kinda used to his toughness by now.

And I actually just dozed off for a few hours, I'm glad I didn't miss anything. Looks like the game might end up getting delayed.
    At all fearful that another big hit might knock him out for the season?

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

I think we me see a lot of pressure to Big Ben tonight, not only is our offensive line a little weak, but they WANT to hurt Ben, trust me. So they're gameplan is going to be to get after Ben's ass.

I think we me see a lot of pressure to Big Ben tonight, not only is our offensive line a little weak, but they WANT to hurt Ben, trust me. So they're gameplan is going to be to get after Ben's ass.
    Exactly.

For your case, lucky they don't have T-Sizzle. Good for us, McMichael destroyed him last night.