Page 70 of 320 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 120 170 ... LastLast
    This is why I hate the Packers, they're running up the score...again. Do they really expect to go all the way and win the superbowl, when they're guys are running up the score like this? Not only does it make them too confident, but it tires them out too.

When they get to the playoffs, it's going to be messy. They're probably going to lose in the divisional round, hopefully...but no way they're making it past conference. And if they somehow do, they're going to get torn up no matter who faces them.

I'm tell you right now, if they played any AFC top team like the Steelers or Patriots this season, they would have lost. And they're going to lose if they go the superbowl, because the AFC teams are better then them. Like I've said before, look at their fucking schedule. They only AFC teams they played were the weak as fuck AFC West, and one good NFC team. The NFC is very weak matched up against the teams in the AFC...

Then again, the last two years the NFC won the superbowl, so.

Still, I'm actually hoping Green Bay does make it, and plays Pittsburgh. What a storybook tale that'd be...Green Bay is undefeated, they win one more game and they have it all, playing the same team they beat last year...and Pittsburgh tears them apart.

tebow done it again

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    This is why I hate the Packers, they're running up the score...again. Do they really expect to go all the way and win the superbowl, when they're guys are running up the score like this? Not only does it make them too confident, but it tires them out too.

When they get to the playoffs, it's going to be messy. They're probably going to lose in the divisional round, hopefully...but no way they're making it past conference. And if they somehow do, they're going to get torn up no matter who faces them.

I'm tell you right now, if they played any AFC top team like the Steelers or Patriots this season, they would have lost. And they're going to lose if they go the superbowl, because the AFC teams are better then them. Like I've said before, look at their fucking schedule. They only AFC teams they played were the weak as fuck AFC West, and one good NFC team. The NFC is very weak matched up against the teams in the AFC...

Then again, the last two years the NFC won the superbowl, so.

Still, I'm actually hoping Green Bay does make it, and plays Pittsburgh. What a storybook tale that'd be...Green Bay is undefeated, they win one more game and they have it all, playing the same team they beat last year...and Pittsburgh tears them apart.
    Running up the score? if they don't want them to run the score up STOP THEM that simple, i don't like GB either but they are by far the best team in the league and the Afc has nothing on the nfc sorry

Quote Originally Posted by HBK View Post
    Running up the score? if they don't want them to run the score up STOP THEM that simple, i don't like GB either but they are by far the best team in the league and the Afc has nothing on the nfc sorry
    Yeah, some say all you have to do is stop them, but when you're a fan of the team that's getting the shit beaten out of them, it's not that simple. And when you're on that team, you're tired and helpless. When you're a player and you see the score is 35-3, you know the game's over. That's when they give up, they stop trying. I know people in the NFL say they never give up, but trust me, it happens.

Green Bay may be undefeated, but they're nowhere close to being the best team in the league. Their defense is nothing special, and their offense strides off Aaron Rodger's success alone.

NFC has nothing on the AFC? Now that is absurd...the only teams that even have a small chance at winning the Superbowl this year, are Green Bay and New Orleans, and both of those teams will get picked apart by any AFC team that get's there. Let's look at the AFC candidates...Baltimore, New England, Pittsburgh, and the Texans if they had Matt Schuab, Colts if Manning was there, Jets may not being doing so great record wise this year, but they're still better then most NFC teams.

I suppose the NFC also has Atlanta, I actually wouldn't mind see them get to the bowl, but there is no way in hell Green Bay can do it with they way they're galloping along, and like I said many times, if they do, they're not winning it. The only team that could possibly make it all the way and lose, is Baltimore, no offense Ravens. Houston won't make it, and they'll lose if they do...but they won't make it.

Which leaves New England and Pittsburgh, and both of those teams can take out a team with a Grade B defense, a team that has been wearing out their players, a team that has the pressure of never losing a game. I don't like Green Bay, and I think with they way they act and run their franchise, they're cocky enough to not even rest their starters going into the playoffs, which will cost them.

Blog Entries
    I really was starting to think that the Bronco's receivers were trying to sabotage Tebow- I mean they dropped pass after pass, I couldn't believe it. Now, it is without a shadow of a doubt that the Lord God is with Tim Tebow {and that is undisputable}. I love how the first person he thanked was his Savior the Lord Jesus Christ!! Awesome!!! I will be getting a Tebow jersey.

@hank yea tebow is amazing how can you not love the guy? @sully you say g.b. isn't the top team b/c of their d but yet you put new england up their, i will say nothing else............

Blog Entries
    *Checks standing by division*

*SF 49er's - Z*

Wait what?! When did they become decent? I mean I know there division isn't that great but they're 10-2?!

Also, I really have to stop underestimating the Texans. They're actually very good regardless of my opinion of Schaub. As there 7th straight win proves it.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by HBK View Post
    @hank yea tebow is amazing how can you not love the guy? @sully you say g.b. isn't the top team b/c of their d but yet you put new england up their, i will say nothing else............
    I guess you have a point, New England's defense is trash, but maybe if they weren't so focused on cheating to find the other teams defense for the last 10 years, then they could have developed one of their own.

Still though, New England hasn't won a Superbowl since the 2004 season...and that's when they were still cheating!

Teams without a good defense, most oftenly can't win Superbowls...but if New England and Green Bay are facing each other, then the team that isn't worn out from running up scores and going undefeated is going to come out with the victory.

Blog Entries
    Anyway in here watch Arena Football?

I used to love watching that on EuroSport. Wish I bloody picked a team cause now I can't decide who to pick...
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries

The Real Topic - WTF!!

I don't want to just barge in here, but I was wondering WTF was up with the Cowboys? 2 straight games defeated by a failed field goal attempt and bad time management! This was the third double-digit lead the Cowboys have blown in the second half this season -- there was also a 24-10 lead lost to the New York Jets, and a 27-3 lead blown against the Detroit Lions. I think this look sums it all up:

Another game like this and the Cowboys probably won't make the playoffs. Thoughts?

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey