Page 61 of 319 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 3185
  1. #601
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,535
    Blog Entries
    2
    Sully.. we lost by 6.. not 5...

    and I believe the last time the pack lost was like, week 13 of last year

  2. #602
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,535
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'll have the predictions up either soon, or later tonight

  3. #603
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Sully.. we lost by 6.. not 5...

    and I believe the last time the pack lost was like, week 13 of last year
    It was 6? Oh...well I was so saddened after that, I hardly cared how much we lost by. Although in my head, whenever we're down in a game...I'm always going through the possible scenarios in my head, and what we can do to win. I always believe we can do it to, they're usually possible, and we usually do end up doing it....now I know when a game is lost too, but if we're down by only two possessions with two minutes left, it's damn well possible....hard as fuck, but a little easier if you're wearing black and gold.

  4. #604
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,535
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    It was 6? Oh...well I was so saddened after that, I hardly cared how much we lost by. Although in my head, whenever we're down in a game...I'm always going through the possible scenarios in my head, and what we can do to win. I always believe we can do it to, they're usually possible, and we usually do end up doing it....now I know when a game is lost too, but if we're down by only two possessions with two minutes left, it's damn well possible....hard as fuck, but a little easier if you're wearing black and gold.
    the final was 25-31, correct?

    anyway, I didn't even think we were out of the Ravens game until late

  5. #605
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    It was 6? Oh...well I was so saddened after that, I hardly cared how much we lost by. Although in my head, whenever we're down in a game...I'm always going through the possible scenarios in my head, and what we can do to win. I always believe we can do it to, they're usually possible, and we usually do end up doing it....now I know when a game is lost too, but if we're down by only two possessions with two minutes left, it's damn well possible....hard as fuck, but a little easier if you're wearing black and gold.
    Hey, there should always be next year.

    I know the feeling, in a soccer sense, to lose a big game.

    But if Ravens don't win out, you still have to win out to get that top spot right? Because they'd have the tie-breaker over you?

    I'd want the Packers to win tbf, mainly because I prefer them over Steelers, Patriots and Ravens.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  6. #606
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    the final was 25-31, correct?

    anyway, I didn't even think we were out of the Ravens game until late
    I think halfway through the third quarter is when I gave up. I still watched the whole damn thing, but I knew it was impossible at that point...especially the way both of us were playing.

    Although Ed Reed got me a shit load of points, in that one fucked up Fantasy League we're in...like over 100. I think It was the Management Matters league, check out my match up from Week 1.

  7. #607
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Hey, there should always be next year.

    I know the feeling, in a soccer sense, to lose a big game.

    But if Ravens don't win out, you still have to win out to get that top spot right? Because they'd have the tie-breaker over you?

    I'd want the Packers to win tbf, mainly because I prefer them over Steelers, Patriots and Ravens.
    I just don't want to see the Packers beat that record...nor win the Superbowl twice in a row, after beating us the first time.

    And, if Baltimore loses twice, we can lose once and still win the division. Same if New England loses once...Houston is bound to lose soon too, so they won't be a problem. Like I said many, many times...all Baltimore has to do is lose one game, and Steelers are the #1 seed out of nowhere.

  8. #608
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I just don't want to see the Packers beat that record...nor win the Superbowl twice in a row, after beating us the first time.

    And, if Baltimore loses twice, we can lose once and still win the division. Same if New England loses once...Houston is bound to lose soon too, so they won't be a problem. Like I said many, many times...all Baltimore has to do is lose one game, and Steelers are the #1 seed out of nowhere.
    I can't see Ravens losing twice. Once, maybe, to either us or the Bengals, but they won't lose to both.

    And you have one tough game in San Fran, but that's it really.

    With Patriots schedule, there is no-one catching them. They'll beat Washington, Denver, Miami and Buffalo.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  9. #609
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I can't see Ravens losing twice. Once, maybe, to either us or the Bengals, but they won't lose to both.

    And you have one tough game in San Fran, but that's it really.

    With Patriots schedule, there is no-one catching them. They'll beat Washington, Denver, Miami and Buffalo.
    Buffalo could give them another game, like that upset in the beginning of the year? It depends though, who has home field?

    And by us, who is that? If you're a Chargers fan, then yes. If not, then you left San Diego out..and San Diego is my biggest hope for beating Baltimore right now, if they lose...I will literally hate San Diego. Plus, Chargers need it.

    And I think Cinci will give em a game, we kicked their ass...but we just played at home. Bungles have home field, and they're be playing like it's the Superbowl, especially because they might need to win that game in order to squeeze into the playoffs.

  10. #610
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Buffalo could give them another game, like that upset in the beginning of the year? It depends though, who has home field?

    And by us, who is that? If you're a Chargers fan, then yes. If not, then you left San Diego out..and San Diego is my biggest hope for beating Baltimore right now, if they lose...I will literally hate San Diego. Plus, Chargers need it.

    And I think Cinci will give em a game, we kicked their ass...but we just played at home. Bungles have home field, and they're be playing like it's the Superbowl, especially because they might need to win that game in order to squeeze into the playoffs.
    It's in Foxborough, so Patriots win.

    Yeah I'm a Chargers fan. We might at least give them a good game, but I wouldn't string any hope on us definitely winning, I'd pin a bigger hope on Cinci really.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.