Blog Entries
    Sully.. we lost by 6.. not 5...

and I believe the last time the pack lost was like, week 13 of last year

Blog Entries
    I'll have the predictions up either soon, or later tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Sully.. we lost by 6.. not 5...

and I believe the last time the pack lost was like, week 13 of last year
    It was 6? Oh...well I was so saddened after that, I hardly cared how much we lost by. Although in my head, whenever we're down in a game...I'm always going through the possible scenarios in my head, and what we can do to win. I always believe we can do it to, they're usually possible, and we usually do end up doing it....now I know when a game is lost too, but if we're down by only two possessions with two minutes left, it's damn well possible....hard as fuck, but a little easier if you're wearing black and gold.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    It was 6? Oh...well I was so saddened after that, I hardly cared how much we lost by. Although in my head, whenever we're down in a game...I'm always going through the possible scenarios in my head, and what we can do to win. I always believe we can do it to, they're usually possible, and we usually do end up doing it....now I know when a game is lost too, but if we're down by only two possessions with two minutes left, it's damn well possible....hard as fuck, but a little easier if you're wearing black and gold.
    the final was 25-31, correct?

anyway, I didn't even think we were out of the Ravens game until late

Hey, there should always be next year.

I know the feeling, in a soccer sense, to lose a big game.

But if Ravens don't win out, you still have to win out to get that top spot right? Because they'd have the tie-breaker over you?

I'd want the Packers to win tbf, mainly because I prefer them over Steelers, Patriots and Ravens.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    the final was 25-31, correct?

anyway, I didn't even think we were out of the Ravens game until late
    I think halfway through the third quarter is when I gave up. I still watched the whole damn thing, but I knew it was impossible at that point...especially the way both of us were playing.

Although Ed Reed got me a shit load of points, in that one fucked up Fantasy League we're in...like over 100. I think It was the Management Matters league, check out my match up from Week 1.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Hey, there should always be next year.

I know the feeling, in a soccer sense, to lose a big game.

But if Ravens don't win out, you still have to win out to get that top spot right? Because they'd have the tie-breaker over you?

I'd want the Packers to win tbf, mainly because I prefer them over Steelers, Patriots and Ravens.
    I just don't want to see the Packers beat that record...nor win the Superbowl twice in a row, after beating us the first time.

And, if Baltimore loses twice, we can lose once and still win the division. Same if New England loses once...Houston is bound to lose soon too, so they won't be a problem. Like I said many, many times...all Baltimore has to do is lose one game, and Steelers are the #1 seed out of nowhere.

I just don't want to see the Packers beat that record...nor win the Superbowl twice in a row, after beating us the first time.

And, if Baltimore loses twice, we can lose once and still win the division. Same if New England loses once...Houston is bound to lose soon too, so they won't be a problem. Like I said many, many times...all Baltimore has to do is lose one game, and Steelers are the #1 seed out of nowhere.
    I can't see Ravens losing twice. Once, maybe, to either us or the Bengals, but they won't lose to both.

And you have one tough game in San Fran, but that's it really.

With Patriots schedule, there is no-one catching them. They'll beat Washington, Denver, Miami and Buffalo.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I can't see Ravens losing twice. Once, maybe, to either us or the Bengals, but they won't lose to both.

And you have one tough game in San Fran, but that's it really.

With Patriots schedule, there is no-one catching them. They'll beat Washington, Denver, Miami and Buffalo.
    Buffalo could give them another game, like that upset in the beginning of the year? It depends though, who has home field?

And by us, who is that? If you're a Chargers fan, then yes. If not, then you left San Diego out..and San Diego is my biggest hope for beating Baltimore right now, if they lose...I will literally hate San Diego. Plus, Chargers need it.

And I think Cinci will give em a game, we kicked their ass...but we just played at home. Bungles have home field, and they're be playing like it's the Superbowl, especially because they might need to win that game in order to squeeze into the playoffs.

Buffalo could give them another game, like that upset in the beginning of the year? It depends though, who has home field?

And by us, who is that? If you're a Chargers fan, then yes. If not, then you left San Diego out..and San Diego is my biggest hope for beating Baltimore right now, if they lose...I will literally hate San Diego. Plus, Chargers need it.

And I think Cinci will give em a game, we kicked their ass...but we just played at home. Bungles have home field, and they're be playing like it's the Superbowl, especially because they might need to win that game in order to squeeze into the playoffs.
    It's in Foxborough, so Patriots win.

Yeah I'm a Chargers fan. We might at least give them a good game, but I wouldn't string any hope on us definitely winning, I'd pin a bigger hope on Cinci really.