Page 57 of 320 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 107 157 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I'm happy either way now.

So Sunday i've gone 3/3 once again witht he Jags playing tomorrow.

If Jags win: Fuck yeeeeeaaah 4-8 bitches XD
    If Chargers win: Fuck yeeeeeaaah 4/4 bitches XD

Hoping for the Jags victory but win/win either way since our season is over anyway.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm happy either way now.

So Sunday i've gone 3/3 once again witht he Jags playing tomorrow.

If Jags win: Fuck yeeeeeaaah 4-8 bitches XD
    If Chargers win: Fuck yeeeeeaaah 4/4 bitches XD

Hoping for the Jags victory but win/win either way since our season is over anyway.
    For me, I'm praying that we win, I don't want the Chargers to finish last in the AFC East!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    For me, I'm praying that we win, I don't want the Chargers to finish last in the AFC East!
    Lol, especially because nearly everyone who isn't a Raiders, Chiefs, or Broncos fan...picked them to win that division. But once gain, Philly Rivers and the incredible Chargers, managed to prove everyone wrong. Big Ben proves each and every year, that he should have been the first pick of the 2004 draft class, not 11th. I'm glad he wasn't though, because if he was, he'd be playing for San Diego...instead of Pittsburgh where he belongs.

That scrub Eli Manning though, what a baby "No! I don't wanna play for San Diego...they suck! I'd rather play for the shitty New York Giants instead!" San Diego got a better deal with Rivers anyways, and Brees was able to go to New Orleans and win a Superbowl. Eli Manning even managed to squeeze out a Superbowl, against the New England Patriots, who struggled to get a victory of a winning team without knowing what defense they're calling.

I'm sorry, I'm in rant mode right now...and it's very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Lol, especially because nearly everyone who isn't a Raiders, Chiefs, or Broncos fan...picked them to win that division. But once gain, Philly Rivers and the incredible Chargers, managed to prove everyone wrong. Big Ben proves each and every year, that he should have been the first pick of the 2004 draft class, not 11th. I'm glad he wasn't though, because if he was, he'd be playing for San Diego...instead of Pittsburgh where he belongs.

That scrub Eli Manning though, what a baby "No! I don't wanna play for San Diego...they suck! I'd rather play for the shitty New York Giants instead!" San Diego got a better deal with Rivers anyways, and Brees was able to go to New Orleans and win a Superbowl. Eli Manning even managed to squeeze out a Superbowl, against the New England Patriots, who struggled to get a victory of a winning team without knowing what defense they're calling.

I'm sorry, I'm in rant mode right now...and it's very dangerous.
    To be fair, this is my first season of properly following NFL, but yeah we should be winning the division, but shit happens.

I'm still happy with the team, but it's also clear that injuries aren't helping, especially the amount in our O line, and we should have kept Sproules, although Matthews and Tolbert are good players.

We will fight to the end to try and get something out of this season, but Norv Turner is definitely going, and good riddance.

A new regime, hopefully Rivers will be back to his best, and we can go out and win the division again.

But then again, we have had no luck either. We play the Bears with Cutler, whereas everyone else gets to play them without him? Greeeeeat. We play KC twice before Cassell got hurt? Greeeeat.

It's not excuses, we should have won at least 3 more games, but it's getting worse and worse. A win against Jax will at least make me feel better.

It also doesn't help when your flatmate is a Packers fan.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

It also doesn't help when your flatmate is a Packers fan.
    Lol, he's probably a bandwagon.

God...trust me, losing to them in the Super Bowl only makes their winning streak more damaging to me. I was really counting on New York to beat them, but they didn't. There's still not much of a chance of them winning out, it's going to be really hard at this point, and if they do, it's going to be even harder in the playoffs. I bet some of the Packers even want to lose, just so that get that loss out of the way. If they go into the Playoffs undefeated though, it's going to be 10x harder for them, and they won't make.

They play in Detroit though, week 17. They're probably going to be resting their guys before playoffs though, so I'm guessing they'll lose that game. I'm also thinking they'll drop in the playoffs.

For Pittsburgh though, as of right now they're a 5th seed, scheduled to play the Broncos in the wild card. As easy of a game that would be, I'd much rather prefer the Ravens to lose ONE more game...that will put Pittsburgh all the way up to the number one seed. Actually, it may be the number two seed. I'm not sure how that works, we have the tie breaker against the number one seed New England, but Houston beat us earlier in the year...and they have a tie breaker against us.

Still though, Baltimore loses one more game and we rise way up from the little 5 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Lol, he's probably a bandwagon.

God...trust me, losing to them in the Super Bowl only makes their winning streak more damaging to me. I was really counting on New York to beat them, but they didn't. There's still not much of a chance of them winning out, it's going to be really hard at this point, and if they do, it's going to be even harder in the playoffs. I bet some of the Packers even want to lose, just so that get that loss out of the way. If they go into the Playoffs undefeated though, it's going to be 10x harder for them, and they won't make.

They play in Detroit though, week 17. They're probably going to be resting their guys before playoffs though, so I'm guessing they'll lose that game. I'm also thinking they'll drop in the playoffs.

For Pittsburgh though, as of right now they're a 5th seed, scheduled to play the Broncos in the wild card. As easy of a game that would be, I'd much rather prefer the Ravens to lose ONE more game...that will put Pittsburgh all the way up to the number one seed. Actually, it may be the number two seed. I'm not sure how that works, we have the tie breaker against the number one seed New England, but Houston beat us earlier in the year...and they have a tie breaker against us.

Still though, Baltimore loses one more game and we rise way up from the little 5 seed.
    To be fair to him, he has supported them for 6 years, and he got me into NFL.

And we have Ravens in two weeks? We will try, although I quite like the Ravens personally.

And we have Ravens in two weeks? We will try, although I quite like the Ravens personally.
    That's one of the big games I'm pulling for. After the brutal beating we just gave the Bungles, I'm starting to fear Baltimore will do the same. San Diego might be our best chance right now, and we want Baltimore to lose TWO games.

Blog Entries

I've only just noticed i'm facing you tonight lol

Seems we always end up facing each other in both sports

(Jags vs Chargers tonight and City vs United in the 3rd round of the FA cup soon lol)
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I've only just noticed i'm facing you tonight lol

Seems we always end up facing each other in both sports

(Jags vs Chargers tonight and City vs United in the 3rd round of the FA cup soon lol)
    Damn right mate!

But regardless, I am not one to gloat anyway, although I do have friends that do, so do not fear ridicule if we are victorious.

But we really need a win, both of those games, both teams haha.

Blog Entries
    Damn right mate!

But regardless, I am not one to gloat anyway, although I do have friends that do, so do not fear ridicule if we are victorious.
    Feel free to take it. We can't go through even with 5 straight wins so may as well get a better position for the draft next year lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer