Page 46 of 320 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 3197
  1. #451
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    What was the point of quoting all my past posts? You didn't say anything about those specific messages. A matter of fact, why didn't you just quote the messages? Would've been a lot faster, but whatever. I still stand by what I said in those messages, and the first one was right after the game...so obviously I was angry.

    I'm not arguing because I hate the Steelers, I'm arguing because you were and continue to act like there is some conspiracy theory against the Steelers by the refs and the front office when they actually deserve more penalties than they get.
    How can you say you don't hate the Steelers, whenever you say that they deserve more penalties then they get. You hate the Steelers, just fucking admit it. I wasn't arguing in the first place, I wasn't talking to an individual here on EWN, I was ranting that I thought the ending to that game was horrible. A receiver knowing a flag was already thrown, and then doing something because HE KNEW he wouldn't get caught.

    I don't hate the Steelers, I hate the players. I hate the Browns, but I don't hate the Steelers. I hate the plays, but I don't hate the Steelers. Arkansas had a punter coverage man just completely fucking lay out a Vanderbilt returning, on a fair catch, then showboat, then bitch about the flag on the sidelines--I hate him, but I don't hate Arkansas.
    You don't hate the Steelers, but yet you went on to rant and wave about how dirty the entire team, fans, and Offices are. Yeah the front office is dirty, yet it's the other team's front office that refuses to sell to the Pittsburgh Area Code. Then you go and say you hate the Browns, and yet you don't even give a reason for that.

    Then you hate the plays? You hate the plays? It's the same plays that nearly all the other teams do! I hate Bruce Arians because of the plays he calls, but I don't hate the Steelers one bit.

    It's quite funny you use the word ignorant because you demonstrated that you yourself are ignorant of what the word ignorant means.
    Wow, it's actually quite funny that YOU brought up the ignorant definition, because when I originally called you ignorant I was going to put in parentheses "(But you probably don't even know the actual definition of that one)" I decided against it though. Trust me, I know what it means. I used it, because you ARE being ignorant. You are showing me know knowledge, when you give me 6 videos saying that we play dirty (and of course, EVERY team will have a good amount of videos showing dirty plays), and the majority of them not having any proof of illegal hits at all.
    I don't give a shit how many titles a team has won. I don't hate the Yankees, I don't hate Notre Dame, I sure as hell don't hate the Dallas Cowboys.
    There it is. A Cowboys fan...yeah, you hate the Steelers.

    [QUOTE]And I'm just going to quote this right here:



    And I'm done. I'm just fucking done. This quote right here is just too goddamn fucking ignorant to what I'm saying to even be appropriate, let alone the actual context of the game. I'm fucking done. I can put up with dumb shit on the internet, but this takes the fucking cake. Fuck you, and good bye EWN
    I'm the one bitching? I'm the one whining? Yet you just had a breakdown over what someone who've you never seen (and barely even talked to on this forum alone, other then this incident), and are claiming to leave EWN.

    Please. I'd be more then happy if you left, trust me I would. I think you're a freaking ass, and what we've said to each other the last few hours was certainly not needed, nor should it have happened on the public boards. Still though, I would be much, much more then full of glee, if you left. You won't though, you won't leave.

    You'll calm down, come back, and realize it was just some fucker on the internet, and then you'll return to your usual douchebag ways.

    Still though. Neither you, nor I should have let this go on, and if this wasn't a NFL live discussion thread, I'd request this thread to be closed.

  2. #452
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Here's a warning for ya kids - if this discussion continues to degenerate, I will close the thread and you can talk football (if that's what you wanna call it ) somewhere else ok? I know you guys get passionate over your teams and it's everyone's right to do so, but if you're not going to back it up and go to a game and start a fistfight, stop being an internet tough guy, ok?

    Play nice fellas or I'll close this playground



  3. #453
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Comparing someone to Hitler. Really, Sully? I think you need to take a step back and realise what your saying there -apologise, and move on from this thread. If you can't hold a conversation without calling people names, and telling them to SHUT THE FUCK UP, then maybe it should be you that moves on. How you can think that that's acceptable around here is beyond me.

    Seriously, though, move on from this thread... It's obviously the football talk that's getting you all riled up and bringing out the worst in you.

    You just kinda spoiled it for yourself with those comments.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  4. #454
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    This isn't going to go anywhere. I have my view of the situation, you have yours. We're not going to change each other's minds.

    I am ending this bickering right now.

  5. #455
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Here's a warning for ya kids - if this discussion continues to degenerate, I will close the thread and you can talk football (if that's what you wanna call it ) somewhere else ok? I know you guys get passionate over your teams and it's everyone's right to do so, but if you're not going to back it up and go to a game and start a fistfight, stop being an internet tough guy, ok?

    Play nice fellas or I'll close this playground
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Comparing someone to Hitler. Really, Sully? I think you need to take a step back and realise what your saying there -apologise, and move on from this thread. If you can't hold a conversation without calling people names, and telling them to SHUT THE FUCK UP, then maybe it should be you that moves on. How you can think that that's acceptable around here is beyond me.

    Seriously, though, move on from this thread... It's obviously the football talk that's getting you all riled up and bringing out the worst in you.

    You just kinda spoiled it for yourself with those comments.
    And I guess you guys have done this for me. Yes, when I posted my last comment, I was planning on ending this stupid argument. I agree the Hitler comment was bad, but the things Roman said were getting me fired up. It's over, if he responds I'm not responding back. I want this thread to return to the way it was, and we can just talk about football in a calm way.

  6. #456
    Just gonna put this here


    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  7. #457
    Sully my friend, I just want to say one thing:

    As far as your conspiracy theory goes, you're looking at it through steeler colored glasses. I cannot tell you how many times the referees have leaned HARD in your direction, especially against small market teams like Baltimore, Seattle, Arizona, Cincinnati, and the like. The fact of the matter is, Roger Goodell, as much as you HATE him, LOOOOOOOVES Pittsburgh. He's by far his favorite team, and that's for two reasons. 1.) The Steelers have a HUGE fanbase, are a good team, and most importantly, make a SHIT LOAD of money. And 2.) Art Rooney is BEST FRIENDS with Goodell. Rooney even helped get Goodell his job as commish. I bet you didn't know that did you?

    The fact of the matter is, and I'm not just targetting you here, Steeler fans in general always have some excuse whenever thy get beat. The other team NEVER beats them cleanly, it's always someone else's fault.

    The last (meaningful) play of the game was clean, and in your heart I think you know that. It shouldn't have been called defensive PI, but in no way should it have been offensive PI either, and the touchdown should have still stood.

    The Ike Taylor PI I'll give you, at worst that should have been illegal contact, but it should have been a no-call. The Ray Lewis play as well should have been called, but what about the very first play of the game and that BS holding call against Torrey? If the refs had an agenda to lean in Baltimore's direction, do you think they would have EVER called that? The clear answer is no. What about the touchdown that was taken off the board a few plays after that, where Ray Rice was NEVER down and his legs were still moving, but the official blew the whistle and of course that cannot be reviewed. Or how about something that NO ONE is talking about, the play where Torrey Smith just missed a wide open touchdown that bounced off his fingertips, all because your DB was grabbing his jersey ALLL the way down the field.

    Fact is, it was a great game that went down to the wire, just like every other Ravens/Steeler game, but to claim the refs cost you the game is just not true, and it's coming from a biased fan. Unbiased observers can easily claim the refs were bad on both sides, and The Ravens made the critical plays when it mattered. I said it all along, the Ravens would win because your CB's are weak and your safety's can't cover real well. It's been the Achilles heel of your D for years, and we finally have the offensive weapons to expose you.

    And don't give me the injury excuse either. Everyone is banged up including the Ravens. We'll meet up again in the postseason I'm sure, hopefully we'll both be fully healthy and the refs call a good game on BOTH sides, so there ill be no excuses. Btw, I think you said "Joe Flacco needs to throw a pick here. We all know he's no good." or something along those lines, well, I'll let the game speak for itself.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  8. #458
    Lol. Okay so that was way more than one thing, but you get my drift.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  9. #459
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Lol. Okay so that was way more than one thing, but you get my drift.
    that it was but I honestly agreed with a good bit of it

  10. #460
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Sully my friend, I just want to say one thing:

    As far as your conspiracy theory goes, you're looking at it through steeler colored glasses. I cannot tell you how many times the referees have leaned HARD in your direction, especially against small market teams like Baltimore, Seattle, Arizona, Cincinnati, and the like. The fact of the matter is, Roger Goodell, as much as you HATE him, LOOOOOOOVES Pittsburgh. He's by far his favorite team, and that's for two reasons. 1.) The Steelers have a HUGE fanbase, are a good team, and most importantly, make a SHIT LOAD of money. And 2.) Art Rooney is BEST FRIENDS with Goodell. Rooney even helped get Goodell his job as commish. I bet you didn't know that did you?

    The fact of the matter is, and I'm not just targetting you here, Steeler fans in general always have some excuse whenever thy get beat. The other team NEVER beats them cleanly, it's always someone else's fault.

    The last (meaningful) play of the game was clean, and in your heart I think you know that. It shouldn't have been called defensive PI, but in no way should it have been offensive PI either, and the touchdown should have still stood.

    The Ike Taylor PI I'll give you, at worst that should have been illegal contact, but it should have been a no-call. The Ray Lewis play as well should have been called, but what about the very first play of the game and that BS holding call against Torrey? If the refs had an agenda to lean in Baltimore's direction, do you think they would have EVER called that? The clear answer is no. What about the touchdown that was taken off the board a few plays after that, where Ray Rice was NEVER down and his legs were still moving, but the official blew the whistle and of course that cannot be reviewed. Or how about something that NO ONE is talking about, the play where Torrey Smith just missed a wide open touchdown that bounced off his fingertips, all because your DB was grabbing his jersey ALLL the way down the field.

    Fact is, it was a great game that went down to the wire, just like every other Ravens/Steeler game, but to claim the refs cost you the game is just not true, and it's coming from a biased fan. Unbiased observers can easily claim the refs were bad on both sides, and The Ravens made the critical plays when it mattered. I said it all along, the Ravens would win because your CB's are weak and your safety's can't cover real well. It's been the Achilles heel of your D for years, and we finally have the offensive weapons to expose you.

    And don't give me the injury excuse either. Everyone is banged up including the Ravens. We'll meet up again in the postseason I'm sure, hopefully we'll both be fully healthy and the refs call a good game on BOTH sides, so there ill be no excuses. Btw, I think you said "Joe Flacco needs to throw a pick here. We all know he's no good." or something along those lines, well, I'll let the game speak for itself.
    Lots of good points here, and I agree, but I still stand by the last play being offensive pass interference. If you look back at some of my posts though, I noted how the refs screwed Baltimore a few good times too (for example, the opening play).

    I blame loses because I have to blame losses. We didn't just lose, something happened. Whether that be horrible calls from the officials, or if it involved the Steelers themselves. Houston, Houston beat us cleanly. Week 1, Baltimore. How can I even argue with that game?

    Whenever their is a controversial game, there is going to be controversial matters. Everyone knew Ravens vs Steelers, something big was bound to happen.

    And honestly, I don't think he does. Of course Pittsburgh brings in money, but when it comes to certain teams, I think Goodell still has a little bit of fan in him. Unless it's one of those relationships that little kids do, you know when you have a crush on the girl, and you show it by pulling her pig-tails, and teasing her all the time. Then maybe I can see Roger Goodell in that position.

    I'm actually hoping we don't see you in the playoffs, by that...I'm hoping you get knocked out before we reach you. I mean of course there's that shot at redemption, but then...then there's that little chance that Baltimore will win. You know how badly that would suck for a Steeler fan? Losing to Baltimore three straight times in a season? Ugh...I can't even think about it.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.