Page 4 of 314 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    whoa
    by the end of the month this will have more pages than hwa threads
    lol this is just me and sully too

hey broc can i edit my card to put skins over the cowboys for tomorrow night?
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

is the game over

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    whoa
    by the end of the month this will have more pages than hwa threads
    Right now it's just Broc and I, and it will really only be during Steeler games for me...I like to watch all football but I'm usually not willing to talk about it.
    Summer of Jabe

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    hey broc can i edit my card to put skins over the cowboys for tomorrow night?
    uhh I guess go ahead

Yeah, it's just like Fantasy Football...you can edit it up to five minutes before the game starts.
    Summer of Jabe

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Right now it's just Broc and I, and it will really only be during Steeler games for me...I like to watch all football but I'm usually not willing to talk about it.
    I think I'll be on this as much as possible on sunday and saturday for college as well hopefully we have some NCAA fans in here though

Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    I think I'll be on this as much as possible on sunday and saturday for college as well hopefully we have some NCAA fans in here though
    i dont care for your sport and you dont care for mine
    therefore i cannot discuss sports with you

Well considering we all live in different parts of the world and in two very different cultures, it's kinda hard to relate with topics like this.
    Summer of Jabe

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    I agree with you, except IMO Rams>Seahawks. Plus we were playing the Rams on the road, and you guys had the 'Hawks at home. I don't want to start anything because I have some huge respect for the Steelers (I don't like the one bit, but I respect them), but I might be a little worried if I were a Pittsburgh fan. I mean, you guys have only played one good team, and you got handled. You guys don't look so hot when you're away from Three Rivers.

To be continued on the NFL thread you made...
    continued alright yes our game was at home so it makes it easier and you have a point there that we only played one good team and it didn't go good but this week we play houston who I consider a top team right now and I don't see what three rivers has to do with anything lol but we've had 3 super bowl appearances and 2 wins since moving to hines field so that's really not it lol