Page 34 of 319 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 3185
  1. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    well they are young dude that's just what I think and I think I exaggerated a little there Brett Keisel is playing great right now and Aaron Smith is still doing his great under appreciated work, but I just think that Cameron Heyward and Ziggy Hood are great for the future
    Once again I agree with you, but Aaron Smith i out for they year now, so your back-ups are gonna see time. That's when we'll find out for sure.

    @ Adreme: I agree the AFC is stacked. Steelers might not get in with the meat of their schedule coming up (luckily the Ravens have already played most of their tough games), but I still wouldn't bet against them.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  2. #332
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA (at least in my heart)
    Posts
    3,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    All of that is true, but you're beating up bad teams right now (Cardinals, Jaguars, etc), and eventually you're gonna have to play some good teams, who aren't afraid of your D even if it is in the top 5, because they have glaring holes that are easily attacked. And the O-line might be playing better, but wait until they see a dominant front 7 and talk to me again. Same goes for Ben w/o his protection, and Wallace when his QB is on his back the whole game.
    yes those are bad teams but I still think that Mike Wallace is able to burn through all secondaries right now, and the one hole our defense has is the secondary other than that we're damn near perfect, and our O line still sucks but I think that Ben will be doing the same thing he did against houston and Tennessee and play great in spite of the O line

  3. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    yes those are bad teams but I still think that Mike Wallace is able to burn through all secondaries right now, and the one hole our defense has is the secondary other than that we're damn near perfect, and our O line still sucks but I think that Ben will be doing the same thing he did against houston and Tennessee and play great in spite of the O line
    How many points did you score vs. Houston again? Point is, Ben can play "great" and you guys can still score next to nothing, meaning when a good team with a good offence (ala Ravens/Patriots) plays your D, they'll exploit your holes on route to a relatively easy win.

    This is theoretically of course, I'm not going all Rex Ryan on you by saying I guarantee victory over you and that you're no where near as good as us, but I just think you guys have some glaring weaknesses that we don't have, and we can exploit them. Oh and Wallace won't burn The Raven's secondary. We'll have Jimmy Smith on him in all likelihood.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  4. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    yes those are bad teams but I still think that Mike Wallace is able to burn through all secondaries right now, and the one hole our defense has is the secondary other than that we're damn near perfect, and our O line still sucks but I think that Ben will be doing the same thing he did against houston and Tennessee and play great in spite of the O line
    How do the Steelers go about beating the Ravens. Ben wont get the time to throw it deep with his line in shambles and Ravens front 7 being hte Ravens front 7. They arent gonna run the ball because well they arent gonna run the ball. Not to mention that when they fall behind and have to pass you wind up with the 2nd half of Ravens Steelers where most of the TO happend.

    On offense the Ravens now have the speed guys (Evans will be in that game as well) to spread the field meaning you have to take people out of the box. This means Rice with his screens and runs will just be crushing thru Steelers Defense. Not to mention the Steelers pass rush is virtually non existant against any half decent offensive line.

  5. #335
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA (at least in my heart)
    Posts
    3,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    How many points did you score vs. Houston again? Point is, Ben can play "great" and you guys can still score next to nothing, meaning when a good team with a good offence (ala Ravens/Patriots) plays your D, they'll exploit your holes on route to a relatively easy win.

    This is theoretically of course, I'm not going all Rex Ryan on you by saying I guarantee victory over you and that you're no where near as good as us, but I just think you guys have some glaring weaknesses that we don't have, and we can exploit them. Oh and Wallace won't burn The Raven's secondary. We'll have Jimmy Smith on him in all likelihood.
    I get what you're saying there Ben plays great damn near every game but a lot of the time we can't score but against Houston our D kept us in the game until the end, if we can do the same against the Ravens then we will have a very good chance of winnng

    and I hope you don't go Rex Ryan on me because he's been pretty quiet as of late for some reason, but I still think Wallace can break away from any defender in the league today, maybe it won't be as frequent against the ravens but it will still happen

  6. #336
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA (at least in my heart)
    Posts
    3,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    How do the Steelers go about beating the Ravens. Ben wont get the time to throw it deep with his line in shambles and Ravens front 7 being hte Ravens front 7. They arent gonna run the ball because well they arent gonna run the ball. Not to mention that when they fall behind and have to pass you wind up with the 2nd half of Ravens Steelers where most of the TO happend.

    On offense the Ravens now have the speed guys (Evans will be in that game as well) to spread the field meaning you have to take people out of the box. This means Rice with his screens and runs will just be crushing thru Steelers Defense. Not to mention the Steelers pass rush is virtually non existant against any half decent offensive line.
    #areyouseriousbro, dude how is that true at all? have you not seen the Steelers play like ever? we still have a top 10 pass rush regardless of how well our secondary is doing, but our front seven is still great, have you watched Lamar Woodley recently?

  7. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    I get what you're saying there Ben plays great damn near every game but a lot of the time we can't score but against Houston our D kept us in the game until the end, if we can do the same against the Ravens then we will have a very good chance of winnng

    and I hope you don't go Rex Ryan on me because he's been pretty quiet as of late for some reason, but I still think Wallace can break away from any defender in the league today, maybe it won't be as frequent against the ravens but it will still happen
    Because he's been humbled by the Ravens lol. And yeah, your D kept you in the game vs. Houston, but a fully healthy Ravens offense>>Texans offence w/o Andre Johnson.

    We'll see what happens with Wallace, but we've played excellent WR's before, and we've played Wallace before, we'll have a gameplan for him. Matter of fact, I can tell you the gameplan right now, put his QB on his back early and often, and don't give Wallace a chance to burn you deep.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  8. #338
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    Steelers vs. Packers super bowl

    as for you guys I think that the Championship game is going to be Steelers vs. Ravens and the steelers will win of course

    I can't wait to see your sig 2 weeks from now btw
    I disagree, I don't think the Packers will be going to the Superbowl. Just because they're undefeated, doesn't mean they're going to be unstoppable going into the post season.

    A matter a fact, some people do better or worse in the post season. Hell, Tom Brady and the Patriots had a hell of a season last year, and they lose in the Divisional round.

  9. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    #areyouseriousbro, dude how is that true at all? have you not seen the Steelers play like ever? we still have a top 10 pass rush regardless of how well our secondary is doing, but our front seven is still great, have you watched Lamar Woodley recently?
    The second part of that quote was the important part. The steelers are top10 pass rush (I havnt confirmed it statistically but I can believe it) because they havnt gone against a great line. The Ravevns shut down the steelers pass rush. It was just not there to the point where Flacco could just sit there and wait and wait and wait and find his target. Most of the Houston game (which was a far worse loss than the score indicated) Steelers werent reaching the QB (except for 3rd quarter where Houston forgot how to play football). Indy Ten and to a lesser extent Jaxonville I can believe you got pressure since they arent exactly triving teams with thriving lines.

  10. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I disagree, I don't think the Packers will be going to the Superbowl. Just because they're undefeated, doesn't mean they're going to be unstoppable going into the post season.

    A matter a fact, some people do better or worse in the post season. Hell, Tom Brady and the Patriots had a hell of a season last year, and they lose in the Divisional round.
    Yeah but the NFC is weak imo. I don't see any elite teams other than the Saints and Packers in that league.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.