Page 33 of 320 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 83 133 ... LastLast
    The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Yeah, except the Steelers are like one of those teams that always seem to be in the hunt at the end. I don't know if you watch basketball, but they're like the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA, in that they're talented enough to get in, but they're too damn old to advance.
    I watch some NBA, I like the lakers at least until Pittsburgh gets a team

I can see a comparison there but the difference we always have a next man up mentality we have so many people ready to step up from the bench on defense, except our secondary but still in the front seven we are still among the best

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Good luck with that. Oh, and btw, the "Steeler of the week" for week 9 is gonna be switched to RAVEN of the week, which will be Haloti Ngata, after he gets 2 sacks, a forced fumble, and delivers another broken nose.
    well he can do all those things but if it turns out like the last time he broke a nose, I will still have a Steeler of the week sig and you will be having one as well

remember that game when Ben fought through that broken nose and still won the game...... what a fighter that guy is

Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    I watch some NBA, I like the lakers at least until Pittsburgh gets a team

I can see a comparison there but the difference we always have a next man up mentality we have so many people ready to step up from the bench on defense, except our secondary but still in the front seven we are still among the best
    Yeah but man, that next man up mentality only works if you got guys who are talented enough to step in and play just as good as the starters, and I don't know if you guys have that. Ravens on the other hand have too much depth. The only spot where we are weak is at ILB, and that's only if Ray Lewis goes down.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

well he can do all those things but if it turns out like the last time he broke a nose, I will still have a Steeler of the week sig and you will be having one as well

remember that game when Ben fought through that broken nose and still won the game...... what a fighter that guy is
    The defense won that game, and Ben was just along for the ride....just like 90% of BB's other wins. Problem is your D aint that scary anymore, and you need Ben to WIN you games now instead of just being there, and once he plays a good defense, he can't get it done.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Yeah, except the Steelers are like one of those teams that always seem to be in the hunt at the end. I don't know if you watch basketball, but they're like the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA, in that they're talented enough to get in, but they're too damn old to advance.
    50-50 is being very generous when you look at it logically. If you assume Ravens Patriots Chargers and Texans to win there divisions (which is a pretty safe bet) than you are left with 5 teams in playoff hunt for 2 wild card spots. I would bet that either Jets or Bills go on a run and finish at 10-6. Raiders have a weak division to get wins off of so they will probably finish in the 10-6 area and the Bengals could very easily be 10-6 or 11-5 by seasons end with who they are facing. The Steelers are hoping for 10-6 maybe 11-5 best case and if thats there record it goes to tiebreakers which is division record which will probably go to Oakland than Buffalo.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Yeah but man, that next man up mentality only works if you got guys who are talented enough to step in and play just as good as the starters, and I don't know if you guys have that. Ravens on the other hand have too much depth. The only spot where we are weak is at ILB, and that's only if Ray Lewis goes down.
    well in our DEs I think our benches are much better than our starters , but at linebacker there is a lack of depth on the bench but I still see a lot of potential there as well with people like Steven Sylvestor who I believe is going to be great one day

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    The defense won that game, and Ben was just along for the ride....just like 90% of BB's other wins. Problem is your D aint that scary anymore, and you need Ben to WIN you games now instead of just being there, and once he plays a good defense, he can't get it done.
    yes but that by no means that our D isn't still a top 5 defense, they aren't as good but they're still great, and plus our offense is twice as good as it was then with Mike Wallace doing better than almost any receiver in the league right now, our O line is even improving recently, and Ben is playing at his best as well

well in our DEs I think our benches are much better than our starters , but at linebacker there is a lack of depth on the bench but I still see a lot of potential there as well with people like Steven Sylvestor who I believe is going to be great one day
    That's an odd way of thinking. If they were that much better than the starters then they would be playing I'm sure.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    That's an odd way of thinking. If they were that much better than the starters then they would be playing I'm sure.
    well they are young dude that's just what I think and I think I exaggerated a little there Brett Keisel is playing great right now and Aaron Smith is still doing his great under appreciated work, but I just think that Cameron Heyward and Ziggy Hood are great for the future

yes but that by no means that our D isn't still a top 5 defense, they aren't as good but they're still great, and plus our offense is twice as good as it was then with Mike Wallace doing better than almost any receiver in the league right now, our O line is even improving recently, and Ben is playing at his best as well
    All of that is true, but you're beating up bad teams right now (Cardinals, Jaguars, etc), and eventually you're gonna have to play some good teams, who aren't afraid of your D even if it is in the top 5, because they have glaring holes that are easily attacked. And the O-line might be playing better, but wait until they see a dominant front 7 and talk to me again. Same goes for Ben w/o his protection, and Wallace when his QB is on his back the whole game.