Page 28 of 320 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    FUCK!!!! the fuking eagles are up 14-0, fucking dream teams...... I hate em all

Ahahaha...I picked them JUST because you picked against them...am I a genius or what (Yeah that's right, I'm making fun of you with that genius line.)

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Ahahaha...I picked them JUST because you picked against them...am I a genius or what (Yeah that's right, I'm making fun of you with that genius line.)
    HUGE difference I picked seattle purely off of thought you're picking the Eagles just because I picked against them

Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    HUGE difference I picked seattle purely off of thought you're picking the Eagles just because I picked against them
    I'm not actually serious when I say I'm a genius, I'm just mocking you. Still though...I had a feeling that when you said they were going to win this week since you picked against them, I figured that what the hell...one of us has to win. If the Colts win though, I'm going to be pissed...unless I picked the Colts, which I may have done...

Things are a little closer now, but I still think we have this game in the bag.

OK now we're just getting sloppy. We really need get back on our feet and hold them till the end of this game.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Mendenhall all drive! make them regret kicking that FG by not giving the ball back

Yeah if he can seal the game here, I think he can clinch MVP...if Ben throws another touchdown, give him MVP...if that touchdown is to Wallace, give him MVP.

Rashard is probably going to get it though, he's been playing great this game. Must've needed that little break...and Ben just got a nice little run there.

Blog Entries
    I know we're not winning. But 17-13 is a lot more respectable than what it was after half time.

I didn't really expect much from them either.

Glad to see the Colts lose yet again. Especially to a team we really should of beaten.

Correct if wrong but I believe we're the team playing Monday vs. someon ewe shouldn't beat. So this'll be interesting, at least I can watch the full match of this 1

Yeah I'd go with Mendenhall as MVP, or even Woodley, who had 4 solo tackles and 2 sacks.