Page 193 of 320 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183191192193194195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3197
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Even though I agree with you, I still think the patriots are the obvious front runners for the title. They have a hall of fame qb, a hall of fame coach, and a chip on their shoulder.
    Not unless we get some upsets here.

Likely scenario: Pats beat Ravens at home, 9ers beat Falcons in ATL. Super Bowl: Patriots vs 9ers. 9ers win the title. Kaepernick and Smith gets recognized but not so much Smith. Harbaugh is a genius that can beat Palpatine and it is cemented because he has done it twice, at Foxborough and in the SuperBowl. 9ers becomes way more credible.

Pats winning....I'd rather not think about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Not unless we get some upsets here.

Likely scenario: Pats beat Ravens at home, 9ers beat Falcons in ATL. Super Bowl: Patriots vs 9ers. 9ers win the title. Kaepernick and Smith gets recognized but not so much Smith. Harbaugh is a genius that can beat Palpatine and it is cemented because he has done it twice, at Foxborough and in the SuperBowl. 9ers becomes way more credible.

Pats winning....I'd rather not think about that.
    The 9rs do have a great defense... but I guess I'm still remembering them coming into seattle and watching them get owned in seattle... I forget to overlook the fact that coming to seattle is a trap game. So I'm just remembering the patriots almost beat seattle in seattle, whereas the 9rs got owned by seattle.
    #BeJelly

The 9rs do have a great defense... but I guess I'm still remembering them coming into seattle and watching them get owned in seattle... I forget to overlook the fact that coming to seattle is a trap game. So I'm just remembering the patriots almost beat seattle in seattle, whereas the 9rs got owned by seattle.
    But since Seattle got on the bus/plane to visit a team, I guess the nervousness got to them. Losing on the road was bound to happen for them, even if they are good. So....they are a BIG threat, at home. On the road, above average team with a rookie QB.

Blog Entries
    But since Seattle got on the bus/plane to visit a team, I guess the nervousness got to them. Losing on the road was bound to happen for them, even if they are good. So....they are a BIG threat, at home. On the road, above average team with a rookie QB.
    Yea, next year seattle will probably run the table again at home... they just need go 4-4 or 5-3 so they can get some home games... going across the country twice in two weeks sounds terrible. plus the game started at 1... which is 10 o clock west coast time... and they seemed like they were still asleep during the start of the game.
    #BeJelly

Yea, next year seattle will probably run the table again at home... they just need go 4-4 or 5-3 so they can get some home games... going across the country twice in two weeks sounds terrible. plus the game started at 1... which is 10 o clock west coast time... and they seemed like they were still asleep during the start of the game.
    What Seattle needs is to be a threat as a visitor, not more home games.

Blog Entries
    What Seattle needs is to be a threat as a visitor, not more home games.
    russel wilson will only get better with age... for the last 3/4's of the season he had the best qbr in the nfl. and won 3 of his last four games (in the regular season) on the road.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Gus Bradley, a defensive co-ordinator for the Seattle Seahawks. I-Is he a good coach?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Gus Bradley, a defensive co-ordinator for the Seattle Seahawks. I-Is he a good coach?
    What you should really be asking is Pete Carrol a smart coach after what happened lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yea, he is awesome. Seattle had the best scoring defense in the nfl this last year, which was the only real defensive stat that correlated to getting into the playoffs. no team that made it to last weekend (8 teams) was outside the top 12 on that statistic.
    What you should really be asking is Pete Carrol a smart coach after what happened lol
    I still like Carrol. It was a mess up sure, but it would happen to many coaches. If the kicker wouldn't of missed the first time... it would of been a genius move.... unfortunately he missed and pete looked like an idiot.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Yea, he is awesome. Seattle had the best scoring defense in the nfl this last year, which was the only real defensive stat that correlated to getting into the playoffs. no team that made it to last weekend (8 teams) was outside the top 12 on that statistic.

I still like Carrol. It was a mess up sure, but it would happen to many coaches. If the kicker wouldn't of missed the first time... it would of been a genius move.... unfortunately he missed and pete looked like an idiot.
    This gives me a little hope then. It at least seems like our new GM knows what he's doing. Good fucking god we need a good draft :'(
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)