Page 191 of 314 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3134
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bmh67wa View Post
    We would have won if Carroll hadn't called that TO when Atlanta was going for that field goal (and missed it). Why did he do that anyway?
    I have no clue. I raged to be honest. I think he doesn't believe he called it. or at least that's what he was acting like.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Since when in the fuck did Kubiak decide that the Texans were going to be a pass first, run second team? Someone needs to tweet his ass and remind him that he might have Johnson and Daniels on his team, but he also has Arian Effin Foster in the damn backfield!!!

Fuck, I love/hate being a Texans fan...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Since when in the fuck did Kubiak decide that the Texans were going to be a pass first, run second team? Someone needs to tweet his ass and remind him that he might have Johnson and Daniels on his team, but he also has Arian Effin Foster in the damn backfield!!!

Fuck, I love/hate being a Texans fan...
    since you like the texans do you hate the cowboys... if so welcome to the club!

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

As long as Houston keeps this game close, they might have a shot at winning.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    since you like the texans do you hate the cowboys... if so welcome to the club!
    It's not so much that I hate them as much as it is that I despise, loath, and have contempt for them. It's amazing how a franchise can live in the past for almost 2 decades and people still call them "America's Team" and hold a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    As long as Houston keeps this game close, they might have a shot at winning.
    It's amazing what happens when they settle in and start playing their own game. I'm hoping they can do what they do best; gnaw and grind out a win. They're going to have to stop giving up big plays when they have Brady pressed.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Yea, the fact anyone outside of texas likes them shocks me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's not so much that I hate them as much as it is that I despise, loath, and have contempt for them. It's amazing how a franchise can live in the past for almost 2 decades and people still call them "America's Team" and hold a straight face.

It's amazing what happens when they settle in and start playing their own game. I'm hoping they can do what they do best; gnaw and grind out a win. They're going to have to stop giving up big plays when they have Brady pressed.
    I know and they gave themselves that nickname too, I wonder why people didn't say anything when they started doing it.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    yea, I wanted the texans to win.. but you can't always have what you want... I have been wrong every game this weekend... geez well minus this one... but I didn't want to be right.

unnamed.jpgI am happy as larry

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    unnamed.jpgI am happy as larry
    I'm glad someones team is winning I guess haha.