Page 172 of 320 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162170171172173174 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3197
  1. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    yea, I think the 49rs will dominate that game. the 49rs are a tough team...
    I think they will too, they have to actually.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  2. #1712
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    I think they will too, they have to actually.
    I will be voting for the rams of course though what happen to the raiders today? I didn't watch the game.. I figured they would lose but not like that.
    #BeJelly


  3. #1713
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I will be voting for the rams of course though what happen to the raiders today? I didn't watch the game.. I figured they would lose but not like that.
    Me too and I plead the fifth .

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  4. #1714
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Me too and I plead the fifth .
    did you have something to do with it? hahah
    #BeJelly


  5. #1715
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    did you have something to do with it? hahah
    Lol nope but if I was playing madden with them against the ravens, that would not have had happen.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  6. #1716
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Lol nope but if I was playing madden with them against the ravens, that would not have had happen.
    haha yea, too bad they can't get a dashboard button lol.
    #BeJelly


  7. #1717
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    haha yea, too bad they can't get a dashboard button lol.
    Haha yea that would be great to have!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  8. #1718
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Haha yea that would be great to have!
    don't worry, being a fan of any seattle sports team means you always want repeats.
    #BeJelly


  9. #1719
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Haha yea that would be great to have!
    Why not have that rewind button Madden had a few years back lol

    Lord knows Jags could use it.

    I'm getting more and more confident we'll get the first draft pick this year No doubt we'll get someone who won't be a lot of help lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  10. #1720
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    don't worry, being a fan of any seattle sports team means you always want repeats.
    Ha, being a raider fan we need the rewind button and reset button.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Why not have that rewind button Madden had a few years back lol

    Lord knows Jags could use it.

    I'm getting more and more confident we'll get the first draft pick this year No doubt we'll get someone who won't be a lot of help lol
    Yea you guys do lol and you guys need to draft a quarterback, a running back (MJD is probably going to leave), and some DBs.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.