Page 171 of 314 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3132
  1. #1701
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    jets should start tim tebow. I thought I'd be the first one to say it.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #1702
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    first tie since 2008! sf couldn't handle business at home?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #1703
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    first tie since 2008! sf couldn't handle business at home?
    Yep, they sucked lol

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  4. #1704
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Yep, they sucked lol
    I was hoping they would lose because I'm a seattle fan, but I guess a tie is better than a win for seattle.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I was hoping they would lose because I'm a seattle fan, but I guess a tie is better than a win for seattle.
    Yes it is, I think there shouldn't be a tie in pro football though.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  6. #1706
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Yes it is, I think there shouldn't be a tie in pro football though.
    yea, as a seattle fan I'm happy to see the 49rs not win. as a football fan I'm angry that we didn't get to see who was the better team.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #1707
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    yea, as a seattle fan I'm happy to see the 49rs not win. as a football fan I'm angry that we didn't get to see who was the better team.
    Yea, I was disappointed in the ending and most likely the players were pissed as well.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  8. #1708
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Yea, I was disappointed in the ending and most likely the players were pissed as well.
    the worst part is it's a game with in the division. those teams hate each other.. there is no worse feeling than having to split something with someone you hate.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #1709
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    the worst part is it's a game with in the division. those teams hate each other.. there is no worse feeling than having to split something with someone you hate.
    Yep, you never want that to happen at all. I have a feeling there will be a clear winner when they face each other again in 3 weeks.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  10. #1710
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Yep, you never want that to happen at all. I have a feeling there will be a clear winner when they face each other again in 3 weeks.
    yea, I think the 49rs will dominate that game. the 49rs are a tough team...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.