Page 167 of 319 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157165166167168169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3187
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    The Jets are horrible!
    my friends birthday is today and she is a hardcore jet fan.. I can't give her crap about it today... seattle (my favorite team) is not doing well either...darn it
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    my friends birthday is today and she is a hardcore jet fan.. I can't give her crap about it today... seattle (my favorite team) is not doing well either...darn it
    Dang what a bad birthday gift lol and yea not good for Seattle.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Dang what a bad birthday gift lol and yea not good for Seattle.
    being a fan of seattle sports makes you a sad person almost every game day... haha
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    matty ice strikes again
    #BeJelly

Great game by Atlanta

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    As soon as it hits midnight though, you know what to do ;D

Jags started so well

Gabbert was doing great at 1 point and Justin "I whine and bitch constantly" Blackmon (Shit nickname but I'll let him change when he steps up.) lets him down when he finally gets the ball thrown to him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    As soon as it hits midnight though, you know what to do ;D

Jags started so well

Gabbert was doing great at 1 point and Justin "I whine and bitch constantly" Blackmon (Shit nickname but I'll let him change when he steps up.) lets him down when he finally gets the ball thrown to him.
    Don't complain at the slow start for Blackmon. He still has time on his side to prove himself. 10 targets provides the chance for him to do well, but the guy needs another threat to take some heat off of him. No TE play and no No.2 WR prevents him from stepping up where as Baldwin (KC) and Bryant (Dal) don't really have that excuse to fall back on. Blackmon will step up as Gabbert is making his strides forward so have some faith. The Jags aren't looking good for this season, but they are building a good looking future. I see them in the same position as the Texans 3 seasons ago. A few good moves and a couple of good drafts and they will be battling Houston for the top spot in that division, leaving Indy (NO run game to be found and the top WR close to retirement) and Tenn (Locker is promising, but Britt and CJ2K are not proving anything for the future) to fight for the position the Texans and Jags fought for several years back.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Don't complain at the slow start for Blackmon. He still has time on his side to prove himself. 10 targets provides the chance for him to do well, but the guy needs another threat to take some heat off of him. No TE play and no No.2 WR prevents him from stepping up where as Baldwin (KC) and Bryant (Dal) don't really have that excuse to fall back on. Blackmon will step up as Gabbert is making his strides forward so have some faith. The Jags aren't looking good for this season, but they are building a good looking future. I see them in the same position as the Texans 3 seasons ago. A few good moves and a couple of good drafts and they will be battling Houston for the top spot in that division, leaving Indy (NO run game to be found and the top WR close to retirement) and Tenn (Locker is promising, but Britt and CJ2K are not proving anything for the future) to fight for the position the Texans and Jags fought for several years back.
    Aye I'm still giving him time but whining for more of the ball and then blowing his chance to prove himself is a bit daft is all I'm saying lol

God, I hope you're right. Hopefully this international game helps boost our fanbase too *fingers crossed*

Also!

Seems LA look ready to get an NFL team.

Who we think will move? Rams, Chargers or Browns?

I personally think it's going to be the Browns. I think a new fan base might be what they need. Well, they need a new everything now that I think about it actually.