Page 159 of 314 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3132
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Agreed 100%

I don't think they'll be a complete wreck, but I wouldn't be surprised if they miss the playoffs.

I'll obviously disagree with this though. Even before the draft picks, our offense is going to be MUCH better under Todd Haley. Especially if our line stays healthy. And our defense is well.... our defense. Even if we don't make it to the super bowl, we're making the playoffs, and likely the division.
    I didn't expect you to agree

I think it'll go either way, Bengals had a good draft, Ravens will be Ravens.

Personally, I think either you or the Ravens will fail to make the play-offs. In fact, I'll make that my bold prediction.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    No other team can win our division. So god help the team that gets them first in the play-offs lol
    Texans had the 2nd rated D, what do they draft? D. Insane, they are building it to be an unstoppable force.

With Foster and Tate, a fit Schaub and Johnson, they will be scary.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Texans had the 2nd rated D, what do they draft? D. Insane, they are building it to be an unstoppable force.

With Foster and Tate, a fit Schaub and Johnson, they will be scary.
    Really wish we had them first match.

If we could get a decent score against them I reckon that would be a massive boost to Jags' confidence. (Hey, I gotta look at the positives I guess)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Really wish we had them first match.

If we could get a decent score against them I reckon that would be a massive boost to Jags' confidence. (Hey, I gotta look at the positives I guess)
    Another bold prediction.

Jags will finish 2nd. And mate, we have the Titans this year, we will knock them off for you!

Blog Entries
    I didn't expect you to agree

I think it'll go either way, Bengals had a good draft, Ravens will be Ravens.

Personally, I think either you or the Ravens will fail to make the play-offs. In fact, I'll make that my bold prediction.
    Peyton just can't cut it anymore, but the overall Broncos team is good, so they might still make it.

I wouldn't doubt that though. If one doesn't it will be the Ravens. Flacco just isn't anywhere near a great QB (even though he recently called himself "the best QB in the NFL"). I think both will make it though if I'm honest.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

Peyton just can't cut it anymore, but the overall Broncos team is good, so they might still make it.

I wouldn't doubt that though. If one doesn't it will be the Ravens. Flacco just isn't anywhere near a great QB (even though he recently called himself "the best QB in the NFL"). I think both will make it though if I'm honest.
    Agreed,

Yeah, Flacco is a poor QB, but Ray Rice is one hell of a running back. You know he's running, yet he still gets 100-200 yard games, crazy.

I'm going bold prediction crazy, I think two from our division will make the play-offs this year.

Blog Entries
    Agreed,

Yeah, Flacco is a poor QB, but Ray Rice is one hell of a running back. You know he's running, yet he still gets 100-200 yard games, crazy.

I'm going bold prediction crazy, I think two from our division will make the play-offs this year.
    I can't see that happening tbh. VERY unlikely. If it is, the Chargers and the Chiefs will make it, but I don't see the Chiefs going too much above .500

EDIT: We should make a bold prediction thread though.

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

I can't see that happening tbh. VERY unlikely. If it is, the Chargers and the Chiefs will make it, but I don't see the Chiefs going too much above .500
    That's the whole point of a bold prediction man!

It's a push, it's not likely to happen, but it's bold! It depends on our receiving core, we could be 7-9, 5-11 or 10-6 depending on it. Kansas are a decent team too.

I'll go for one more: THE BEARS WON'T MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS.

Blog Entries
    That's the whole point of a bold prediction man!

It's a push, it's not likely to happen, but it's bold! It depends on our receiving core, we could be 7-9, 5-11 or 10-6 depending on it. Kansas are a decent team too.

I'll go for one more: THE BEARS WON'T MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS.
    We should make a bold predictions thread though. I think I'll do that tomorrow.

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

I'm not saying Peyton will fail, but he won't ever be himself. Dude was declining before the surgeries, after he's going to be worse. He was never a great post-season QB either, so don't count on that. The only thing he had was his stats, and don't think that Denver is going to be throwing it all the time like Indy did, those will fall too.

Manning will have an average stat game, and maybe bring the Broncos to the wild card depending on how the other teams in the AFC West do.

Either way, expect a good Steelers pound and ground week one against Manning and the other ponies.