Page 158 of 320 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148156157158159160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3197
    Chris Rainey is small and fast. Expect him to be doing a lot of special teams, and doing a lot on the field. Expect him to be playing every way on offense, he'll be running and catching. Sort of like Dexter McCluster is on the Chiefs.

I mean, Browns could be good, I said they're still going to suck, but they have Trent Richardson now. The thing is, I'm not sure if he's enough to produce a winning team.

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Since it's obvious who I'd vote in the AFC, I'll just tell you who I think will make it in the NFC. I think for the NFC, it's actually going to be the Eagles year. We saw them finally start to come together towards the end of the season last year, and almost even made the playoffs.

It's tough to say this early though.
    Oh my...

We all remember who Broc picked last year, it was in fact the Eagles. He is an Eagles fan boy, which is entirely DISGUSTING. Because Philadelphia is an arrogant city. I cannot stand Eagle's fans...but for a Pittsburgh fan to root for the only other team in the same state, disgusting Broc.

I'll give you credit for sticking with them another year and not being a bandwagon though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Chris Rainey is small and fast. Expect him to be doing a lot of special teams, and doing a lot on the field. Expect him to be playing every way on offense, he'll be running and catching. Sort of like Dexter McCluster is on the Chiefs.

I mean, Browns could be good, I said they're still going to suck, but they have Trent Richardson now. The thing is, I'm not sure if he's enough to produce a winning team.
    Weeden is a good QB as well, way better than McCoy in my opinion. We'll see though. They still don't have enough weapons at Receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Oh my...

We all remember who Broc picked last year, it was in fact the Eagles. He is an Eagles fan boy, which is entirely DISGUSTING. Because Philadelphia is an arrogant city. I cannot stand Eagle's fans...but for a Pittsburgh fan to root for the only other team in the same state, disgusting Broc.

I'll give you credit for sticking with them another year and not being a bandwagon though.
    I'm not an 'eagle fan boy' in fact, I don't honestly like the Eagles that much, I don't hate 'em (hate em all!) I just think they're a good team. Their defense needs a lot of improvement though. I think their secondary will be better this year though, Asumghua (not taking the time to google how his name is spelled) will hopefully be more comfortable and play better. Their front 7 needs work though.

If it's not the Eagles, I honestly think the Lions might even be a possibility.

I was happy with San Diego's draft, Melvin Ingram is a beast!

And my Superbowl? I'm gonna come a little out of left field.

Texans vs Eagles.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post

Texans vs Eagles.
    The texans are a pretty good pick. They might have made it last year if it weren't for Schaub going down. I could see it.

The texans are a pretty good pick. They might have made it last year if it weren't for Schaub going down. I could see it.
    I like the Texans, they might be one hell of a team next year.

Who do we think will the biggest failure next year?

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    I like the Texans, they might be one hell of a team next year.

Who do we think will the biggest failure next year?
    Two teams come to mind:

1. The Seahawks: Their draft was hard to watch. Horrible picking. Matt Flynn is their starting QB and he's only started 2 games, their defense hasn't gotten any better, and their O Line is bad. The only bright spot is Marshawn Lynch.

2. The Jets: The Jets are hitting a slide downhill badly this year I think, regardless of who plays QB.

Two teams come to mind:

1. The Seahawks: Their draft was hard to watch. Horrible picking. Matt Flynn is their starting QB and he's only started 2 games, their defense hasn't gotten any better, and their O Line is bad. The only bright spot is Marshawn Lynch.

2. The Jets: The Jets are hitting a slide downhill badly this year I think, regardless of who plays QB.
    I think Matt Flynn will be fine, my mate obviously watched him a lot in pre-season, and he said he's a very capable QB.

I agree with the Jets, I'll add three more:

1. Broncos: Peyton will fail, but this might be more me praying.

2. Giants: Very hard schedule, I think they will plummet this season.

3. And you'll not like this, Steelers: They could be a Superbowl contender after the draft, but if the picks tank, with a tough division that's getting tougher, games against two very competitive divisions that will be tight and desperate for wins, could be tough.

I think a lot less about the third one each day if I'm honest. I think the Giants is much more likely.

Blog Entries

Texans vs Eagles.
    No other team can win our division. So god help the team that gets them first in the play-offs lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    1. Broncos: Peyton will fail, but this might be more me praying.
    Agreed 100%

2. Giants: Very hard schedule, I think they will plummet this season.
    I don't think they'll be a complete wreck, but I wouldn't be surprised if they miss the playoffs.

3. And you'll not like this, Steelers: They could be a Superbowl contender after the draft, but if the picks tank, with a tough division that's getting tougher, games against two very competitive divisions that will be tight and desperate for wins, could be tough.
    I'll obviously disagree with this though. Even before the draft picks, our offense is going to be MUCH better under Todd Haley. Especially if our line stays healthy. And our defense is well.... our defense. Even if we don't make it to the super bowl, we're making the playoffs, and likely the division.