Page 157 of 314 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3132
    Quote Originally Posted by dres1214 View Post
    I am in shock that the Chiefs picked Poe. I mean Pioli is known for taking trades and gain more picks. Thats how we got lucky and picked up Justin Houston. I mean Poe had a fantastic combine, but the dude is known to be lazy and not play his full ability. Chiefs could've had a better first round pick. But, we still have more. They must have a lot of faith in Poe. Hopefully he isn't a bust and will be dominate at the Nose position. What do you guys think?
    It'll go one way or the other. He could be superb, but the Chiefs are a decent team when all fit.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    The Chiefs and the Seahawks BOTH baffled the balls off me in the first round. The Patriots surprised me with their trading up--the "Mad Genius" usually trades down.
    I agree with the Seahawks, I'd add the 49ers in there too. I'm actually really pleased with our pick, I thought Ingram would be gone, but that's a superb pick-up. I like that we still have a chance at a good guard in the second round now.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Anyone watching the Top 100 players?
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Anyone watching the Top 100 players?
    Now I wish I wasn't watching it. Fucking Tebow.

And yes, I just fuckin' quoted myself.

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Now I wish I wasn't watching it. Fucking Tebow.

And yes, I just fuckin' quoted myself.
    Tebow is in? Goddamn.

Steelers draft went well though!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Tebow is in? Goddamn.

Steelers draft went well though!
    He's #97 if I recall correctly. Terrible. He's ranked higher than Chris Johnson. Fucking Tebow.

And yes, it went VERY well, especially for our O line

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Blog Entries
    Mkay people. A question for you all.

I know I'm asking this pretty early on but I'm interested to see what people think currently whilst being so early.

Who will be in the SuperBowl next year?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

I know I'm asking this pretty early on but I'm interested to see what people think currently whilst being so early.

Since it's obvious who I'd vote in the AFC, I'll just tell you who I think will make it in the NFC. I think for the NFC, it's actually going to be the Eagles year. We saw them finally start to come together towards the end of the season last year, and almost even made the playoffs.

It's tough to say this early though.

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

Dallas Cowboys

Blog Entries
    Either the Bengals or the Steelers had the draft of the year. Both teams did pretty damn well not only in the first few rounds, but at finding steals in pretty much the rest of the rounds.
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Either the Bengals or the Steelers had the draft of the year. Both teams did pretty damn well not only in the first few rounds, but at finding steals in pretty much the rest of the rounds.
    I'm not sure exactly how good the Bengals did, but I know the Steelers did freaking FANTASTIC. First we go out and pick up that beast David DeCastro in the first round, and we're lucky for that, real lucky. Then because of all that controversy surrounding Mike Adams, he slips to us, and we get him too!

Now Mike Adams was born and raised in Pittsburgh, and has been a Pittsburgh fan all of his life, so having him is great. Apparently he drove to Steelers HQ and talked to them, pretty much begging them to take him, and they decided to end up doing it, as long as he's willing to meet up to their full expectations, which the Steelers think he will.

With all this Saints controversy though, I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers and him worked out a deal, and had him test positive on purpose, just so he'd slide to them. Lol, you never know what teams are doing behind the curtains nowadays, even if it is the Steelers.

So after those two fantastic picks that made our line go from being horrible, to maybe one of the better ones in the entire NFL, we are able to get to more guys that slide right to us, Chris Rainey and Alameda Ta'amu, Both those guys were projected to go way earlier, and we went out and were able to grab them. That defensive tackle we took in the fourth isn't a bad pick at all either, and I'm sure he'll be strutting some feathers this season.

I'm not too sure about the three other picks we had in the 7th, but getting Toney Clemons is ANOTHER great pick.

I think after this draft, Pittsburgh is going to be one of the big favorites to go to the Super Bowl this year. Heck, even if I wasn't a diehard Steeler fan, I'd think they'd be going to the Super Bowl after this draft.

If the Bengals did as good as Rome says they did, then the AFC North is going to be very interesting this year...except for the Browns, they're still going to suck.