Page 156 of 320 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146154155156157158 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3197
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Get in chat boys, I'm bored!
    how do you do that?

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    how do you do that?
    Chat tab at the top, and chat away!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    I'm with Van on this one. The Jags offense had literally NOTHING for Gabbert to work with other than MJD, and those don't help his numbers at all. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Statistics don't mean shit. Anything can happen, any given Sunday as they say. Drafting Blackmon was an excellent move by the Jags, giving Gabbert someone to throw to.

I like Gabbert, he's nothing special yet, but not many QBs are the first year they step on the field, especially with the situation he was in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    I'm with Van on this one. The Jags offense had literally NOTHING for Gabbert to work with other than MJD, and those don't help his numbers at all. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Statistics don't mean shit. Anything can happen, any given Sunday as they say. Drafting Blackmon was an excellent move by the Jags, giving Gabbert someone to throw to.

I like Gabbert, he's nothing special yet, but not many QBs are the first year they step on the field, especially with the situation he was in.
    Amen to the bolded!

Blackmon seems to be a very popular pick on our FB page.

Not going to say he's an amazing pick since I wanna see deliver the sexualness. But smart pick.

Puts stress off of MJD having to drag us as much at least.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Amen to the bolded!

Blackmon seems to be a very popular pick on our FB page.

Not going to say he's an amazing pick since I wanna see deliver the sexualness. But smart pick.

Puts stress off of MJD having to drag us as much at least.
    I love Blackmon; I think he's the most pro ready player in this whole draft. Can't wait to see him play.

The Jags still have some work on the O-line needed, but I think they'll be able to work around that. At least 8-8 for the Jags this year.

And also, yes, statistics are WAY over rated. There;s no telling how good someone is just by looking at a few numbers. If that were the case, we would have never even heard the name Tom Brady (actually, that'd pretty nice).

I love Blackmon; I think he's the most pro ready player in this whole draft. Can't wait to see him play.

The Jags still have some work on the O-line needed, but I think they'll be able to work around that. At least 8-8 for the Jags this year.

And also, yes, statistics are WAY over rated. There;s no telling how good someone is just by looking at a few numbers. If that were the case, we would have never even heard the name Tom Brady (actually, that'd pretty nice).
    GO RAIDERS BITCH
    I'm leaving now

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    GO RAIDERS BITCH
    I'm leaving now
    You won't be missed, trust me.

We really need some corners though. Right now ours are terrible other than Ike, and I honestly don't think he's as good as he's praised to be.
    Not true at all. We have two young guys we got last year, who played very well. We lost Gay, who was finally improving for a change, but we have Keenan Lewis, and Cortez Allen. They just got hurt towards the end of last year.

Honestly, I think Peyton is going to be a HUGE bust. I'd be shocked if he brings Denver to a winning record.
    I already KNOW he's going to be a bust. I don't think he'll play horrible, but he was already declining fast before he got injured in the first place, and now after the surgery he's probably going to be even further declined. The guy probably has one more year left in him, maybe another. He'll probably take Denver to the playoffs, but after that he's done. The guy won ONE Super Bowl, and that's because Rex 'fucking Grossman was playing Quarterback. Manning is a choker, and he always will be.

I am in shock that the Chiefs picked Poe. I mean Pioli is known for taking trades and gain more picks. Thats how we got lucky and picked up Justin Houston. I mean Poe had a fantastic combine, but the dude is known to be lazy and not play his full ability. Chiefs could've had a better first round pick. But, we still have more. They must have a lot of faith in Poe. Hopefully he isn't a bust and will be dominate at the Nose position. What do you guys think?
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

Blog Entries
    The Chiefs and the Seahawks BOTH baffled the balls off me in the first round. The Patriots surprised me with their trading up--the "Mad Genius" usually trades down.
    D.O.A.