Page 148 of 319 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138146147148149150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 3187
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post

Week 1: Sunday night game @ Broncos
    Okay. First, I heard we were going to be the game against the Giants on Wednesday. That would have been special, so I'm disappointed that we're stuck playing the Broncos. None the less it's a chance for some redemption...

With Manning and the other horses being confused on what the fuck they're doing, I predict to Steel City to get some redemption with a healthy Ben, and an entirely healthy offense.

Easy win here.

Week 2: 4:15 game, hosting Jets
    I think this early in the season with home field, the Jets should be an easy win. Especially because that team is more scrambled than the scrambled eggs I had for breakfast yesterday.

Another good win.

Week 3: 4:15 game @ Raiders
    Nice to see an Oakland reunion and Cowboy reunion in the same season. Raiders may keep it closer if they're playing on their turf, but Steelers will probably walk out of it by a possession.

Close win I'm predicting.

Week 5: 1:00 game hosting Eagles
    Hard to say, it could go either way, but I think the Steelers D will tear Michael Vick and his other little birdies apart when it comes down to it.

I say another win.

Week 6: Thursday night game @ Titans
    Wow, is this a season of rivalries or something? Thursday night against the Titans...I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but last time we played them, we had home field, but we still destroyed them. Ben threw 5 touchdown passes too.

Another Steel City win.

Week 7: Sunday Night game @ Bengals
    Hard to say what the Bengals will be doing this year. They're either going to be good or bad...I'm going to say good, but I can't see Steelers losing the first divisional game to the Bengals. It could happen though, I hate to say that we would lose here, but I'm not saying they're winning either.

Week 8: 1:00 game, hosting Redskins
    Easy win. Enough said.

Week 9: 4:15 game @ Giants
    I imagine this game being similar to the one that happened in 2004, and that was a god damn good game. Things are going to get really interesting here, but I think the odds are leaning towards New York, but I still pick Pittsburgh to win.

Week 10: Monday night game, hosting Chiefs
    Easier than Washington. Expect to see their new 80th anniversary jerseys this night.

I'll do the rest later.

Week 11: Sunday night game, hosting Ravens
    This game could be the division. Depending on how things go two weeks from now, the winner of this game could be the winner of the division. Pittsburgh has to be on top of their game, and depending on how many injuries we have at that time, beating the Ravens will be tough.

But still, I feel Pittsburgh has it here.

Week 12: 1:00 game @ Browns
    Easy win. Browns might keep it close with home field, but that's it.

Week 13: 4:15 game @ Ravens
    This is really going to be the divisional game. This is going to be an all the marbles out on the table sort of deal, and depending on how things went two weeks ago, one of these teams will have to try and win. No way in hell Pittsburgh is getting swept by Baltimore two years in a row though, so I'm expecting them to split the division, or win both games.

Week 14: 1:00 game, hosting Chargers
    Charges COULD have an upset here, but I can't see it happening for sure. Phillip Rivers may have been drafted before Ben Roethlisberger, but that was a mistake, and everyone knows it. Has Philly boy even gone to a Superbowl? Plus, the guy supports Rick Santorum. Pfft, please.

Anyways, Charges could keep it close, but it will probably be something similar to what happened when they played each other in 2009. Steelers won that game 38-28.

A matter of fact, the Steelers have have 13 game winning streak against the Chargers at home. Considering this is a home game, it's not looking good for San Diego.

Week 15: 4:15 game @ Cowboys
    I'm not too happy about the NFL giving Pittsburgh both of the top two NFC East teams home field against us. But at this point I'd be surprised if they didn't. We have to go to Dallas, and New York, and we're going to end up losing one of those games. Yet I'm excited to see us play Dallas again.

Week 16: 1:00 game, hosting Bengals

Week 17: 1:00 game, hosting Browns
    Two easy wins to end the season and head into playoffs, I like it. Although better watch out against those Browns at home, they like to hurt Quarterbacks and screw the team over for the rest of the season.

So apparently on top of the bounties, the Saint's GM Mickey Loomis also had an audio device set up to listen to the opposing team's coaches during games! Apparently this went on for at least up to three seasons.

If this is true, it's even worse than spygate!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    So apparently on top of the bounties, the Saint's GM Mickey Loomis also had an audio device set up to listen to the opposing team's coaches during games! Apparently this went on for at least up to three seasons.

If this is true, it's even worse than spygate!
    Wow. Never did I think something could beat spy gate, but that definitely does.

Mhm.

If it turns out to be true, which I think it is, there will be criminal chargers involved. Loomis, and possibly some others, could end up serving jail time.

This could be big enough to have the Saints be the ones moving to LA, but that's more of a long shot.

Blog Entries
    So who's ready for the draft?

I am!

My first draft, should be good!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    The EWN chat better be booming during draft time! I wanna talk to people after my test (during the draft)!
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    The EWN chat better be booming during draft time! I wanna talk to people after my test (during the draft)!
    I will pop in, I am really looking forward to it, brand new experience for me.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    The Draft has been on my Birthday for the last 3 years, so it's always fun for me. Hoping the Steelers get me a birthday present.