Page 144 of 320 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134142143144145146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3197
    Blog Entries
    Quite honestly, Sean Payton should be banned from the league for knowingly allowing this to happen. He lied in 2010 when he said nothing like this was going on, but investigations now have revealed he did know, did not cooperate, and thus is getting such a strong ban. But to allow something like this to happen should be a felony. Attempting to injure someone is criminally wrong. Football is game, not a bloodsport. The point of the bounties (outside of the interception, fumble returns, etc that were still illegal) was to knock a player out or get him carted off. In a sport where the legal contact often leaves players in wheelchairs and constant pain in retirement, players intentionally aiming to HARM players--in these cases, severely--is disgusting. Every player involved with this system should be kicked out of the league too. And NO, "other teams are doing it" doesn't make it fucking right. Those teams deserve the same punishments the Saints get.
    D.O.A.

I said the same thing about Bill Belichick. Yet he didn't even get suspended. Still like I said before though, if they're going to make such a big deal about Harrison and all that, they better get serious when some other team comes out in the open like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    This will be the most interesting NFL season....sucks for my team
    There are SO many different changes this year. How could this year get so much crazier then last year after the Lockout, where nobody had anytime, and everything was scrambling?

I mean, big players are leaving a lot of teams, with a lot of change ups. Yes...very interesting. Oh, and Nike is taking jerseys over, so we may see some new threads on the field.

Yeah if one team is going to get heat, ALL of them should get reviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    There are SO many different changes this year. How could this year get so much crazier then last year after the Lockout, where nobody had anytime, and everything was scrambling?

I mean, big players are leaving a lot of teams, with a lot of change ups. Yes...very interesting. Oh, and Nike is taking jerseys over, so we may see some new threads on the field.
    Yeah the lockout was weird. Though that was about the money.

This year was about the major buzz. And see if they will handle their new teams when the lights hit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I said the same thing about Bill Belichick. Yet he didn't even get suspended. Still like I said before though, if they're going to make such a big deal about Harrison and all that, they better get serious when some other team comes out in the open like this.
    Are you really connecting filming a team's walkthroughs with actively trying to injure people? That's like comparing speed cameras to paying people to try and t-bone your car -_-
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Are you really connecting filming a team's walkthroughs with actively trying to injure people? That's like comparing speed cameras to paying people to try and t-bone your car -_-
    I think he was trying to point out on the overall fairness within the sport. How a man like Belichick doesn't get suspended for his stuff but Peyton does get suspended for placing bounties? This whole bounty thing does seem like it would go on every team, not just one. I do understand that what Peyton did is bad and I hate that it happened with the Saints but even you should think that it could have happened to other teams as well.

Blog Entries
    This will be the most interesting NFL season....sucks for my team
    Who do you support?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    I think he was trying to point out on the overall fairness within the sport. How a man like Belichick doesn't get suspended for his stuff but Peyton does get suspended for placing bounties? This whole bounty thing does seem like it would go on every team, not just one. I do understand that what Peyton did is bad and I hate that it happened with the Saints but even you should think that it could have happened to other teams as well.
    Those teams should get the axe too! If the NFL comes out tomorrow and says the Bengals Coaching Staff and Defensive Players did the same thing, I'd be calling for their heads too. I really don't see the equal levelness of video taping practices and aiming to injure the (aging) Quarterbacks of the teams you're playing in the playoffs.
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Who do you support?
    The team getting heat now, Saints.