Page 140 of 320 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130138139140141142 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3197
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I believe so. Unsure mainly due to my team missing the first fixtures lol
    When's it start?

So word on the street is, Peyton is getting cut tomorrow.

Odd, both Hines Ward and Peyton Manning played their entire careers in the same city for 14 straight years, only to be cut after whether they would stay or not was a huge question.

Blog Entries
    I'm not a NFL fan but I've always wonder why Los Angeles doesn't a team for this

They've already got a stadium built, and in about one or two years, maybe even this offseason, we could so a team move there. They've already had a team before, they used to host the Rams. In all honesty though, do they really NEED a Football team? California already have Oakland, San Diego, and San Francisco. Lol, they should just take all of these teams, move them together, and form one big Californian Football squad.

Plus, LA alone already has a shit ton of Sports teams. They have two baseball teams, two basketball teams, two hockey teams...I mean, they're a bunch of greedy little fucks. Then again, it is Hollywood.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    They've already got a stadium built, and in about one or two years, maybe even this offseason, we could so a team move there. They've already had a team before, they used to host the Rams. In all honesty though, do they really NEED a Football team? California already have Oakland, San Diego, and San Francisco. Lol, they should just take all of these teams, move them together, and form one big Californian Football squad.

Plus, LA alone already has a shit ton of Sports teams. They have two baseball teams, two basketball teams, two hockey teams...I mean, they're a bunch of greedy little fucks. Then again, it is Hollywood.
    That's why I asked, they havin so many important teams looked weird they didn't have one for NFL LOL

Okay, so some big news. Dolphins trade away Brandon Marshal to the Bears for two third round picks. Great pick up for the Bears, but it could hurt the already bleeding Miami team. Now even if they do get Peyton Manning, who the hell is he going to throw to?

Second bit of news, the entire Pittsburgh Power team was released. That's right, RIGHT before a game, they had dinner at the Olive Garden, and the owner cut the ENTIRE team. Right before the game...he knew that there was striking coming up soon, and took the first step. What an asshole. Apparently NFL Network had trouble identifying at least half of the players during the game, it says that some of the players arrived at the field minutes before kick off. The funny thing is, the new guys were still able to completely win 40-26.

So Matt Flynn has signed with the Seahawks. This might get them going in the right direction again, the NFC West will be interesting. The 13-3 49ers, Matt Flynn and the Seahawks, and the small chance of Peyton Manning signing with Arizona.

I'm hoping, out of the 3 teams that are pretty much in consideration, that Peyton goes to Tennessee. The other two are the 49ers and Broncos. Both of those teams really don't need Peyton...hell, none of them need Peyton. I guess Denver could benefit with it, with Manning being a mentor to Tebow. The same thing with Jake Locker in Tennessee. I hope it's not the 49ers though, that would just be selfish. Besides, they were already a threat with Manning. That's the only team I can see being successful in the post season with or without Peyton Manning.

I'm still thinking that Manning's ability will be severely diminished. With Denver he may win the AFC West, 49ers he'd most likely win the NFC West, but the Titans would most likely fall second place to Houston...as long as Schaub and Foster stay healthy that is. If Matt Schaub didn't get hurt, we could have seen them at least make the AFC Conference game. They may have even been second or first seed, if they managed to avoid losing those games.

I also read that if Manning does go to San Fran, Alex Smith could be going to Miami. I'm not sure if Alex Smith and the Dolphins are a good fit, it seems like all the Dolphins can get taking snaps are guys like Alex Smith. Then again, Smith did somehow manage to "lead" the 49ers to a divisional title...that is if you pretend that John Harbaugh and Frank Gore had nothing to do with it.

Things are shaking up though...still no word on Mike Wallace and his contract.

And Peyton Manning is going to Denver.

Edit: Also, Denver is looking to trade Tim Tebow. I can picture him going back to Miami.
    Last edited by Sully; 03-19-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    And Peyton Manning is going to Denver.

Edit: Also, Denver is looking to trade Tim Tebow. I can picture him going back to Miami.
    Stupid, Peyton should've went to the 49ers. If they can get to the NFC Championship game with Alex Smith as their QB, they might've gone undefeated with Peyton. That defense would've always kept the score low, now he's going to practically the same team he left, shitty RBs, average D. Only difference is that his new WRs are worse than his old ones.

I'd also keep Tebow. Why trade him? Peyton's, what, 35? Who better for Tebow to learn the mechanics from?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Tim Tebow to New England, Billicheck turns him into a Back, the Patriots go 0-16, we all laugh.

*staggers awake* What?

Edit: Though, Denver's schedule is a major bone. 7 Playoff Teams, the AFC North (@Cin, @Bal), plus @Patriots? Ouch.

Denver at New England is my second most anticipated game this year, behind Oakland at Cincinnati.
    Last edited by RomanFlare; 03-19-2012 at 07:15 PM.
    D.O.A.