Page 112 of 320 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3196
  1. #1111
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    I'm actually rooting against the 49ers. They have 5 rings, another one and they're tied with us.

  2. #1112
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I'm actually rooting against the 49ers. They have 5 rings, another one and they're tied with us.
    I can understand that.

    I don't really care for San Fran if i'm honest lol

    But hey, i'm all for another beast match like that lol

  3. #1113
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I'm actually rooting against the 49ers. They have 5 rings, another one and they're tied with us.
    *At a train station*

    Excuse you good sir. Do you know when this train is arriving. Only, it's a little late. It was suppose to arrive around 2 quarters ago at TEBOW TIME O'Clock.

    (Little did he know, Tebow Train was not coming.)

  4. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *At a train station*

    Excuse you good sir. Do you know when this train is arriving. Only, it's a little late. It was suppose to arrive around 2 quarters ago at TEBOW TIME O'Clock.

    (Little did he know, Tebow Train was not coming.)
    lol Tebow is getting killed

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  5. #1115
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    lol Tebow is getting killed
    *Tom Brady sits down*

    Waiter: What would you like sir?

    Tom: i'll have the...hmm...How long will the AFC final take?

    Waiter: About 4 quarters, sir.

    Tom: and how long will it take to kill the poor innercent creature (Tebow)

    Waiter: About 1 decent quarter.

    Tom: I'll have that then.

    (Little did Tom know that it was overcooked, because it didn't even take that long to kill the game off)

    Best I could think of.

  6. #1116
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *Tom Brady sits down*

    Waiter: What would you like sir?

    Tom: i'll have the...hmm...How long will the AFC final take?

    Waiter: About 4 quarters, sir.

    Tom: and how long will it take to kill the poor innercent creature (Tebow)

    Waiter: About 1 decent quarter.

    Tom: I'll have that then.

    (Little did Tom know that it was overcooked, because it didn't even take that long to kill the game off)

    Best I could think of.
    Hahahaha it's funny cuz Tebow sucks!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  7. #1117
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Hahahahahahahahahha.....and they call the Steelers thugs.

  8. #1118
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    This game is looking kinda boring, but the Texans are still in it for sure. TJ Yates though, the guy is horrible.

  9. #1119
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    That does it. I never thought Texans were going to win, but I wish they did...they wouldn't have beat New England. It's over now though, TJ Yates choked for the what...3rd time?

    Only way now is if Ray Rice chokes and fumbles it, and I doubt that'd happen.

    Baltimore vs. New England

    I'm actually rooting for Baltimore. New England has less of a chance of actually winning in the Superbowl, but it's still too big of a chance for me.

  10. #1120
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Shit, Houston is going to get the ball back...

    But I doubt Houston will do anything on offense. They don't even have any timeouts...plus even if they did score, it'd go into overtime. I hope they score, just to make it more interesting, but I don't think it will happen.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.