Page 104 of 314 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3132
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    "‎Atlanta Falcons offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey is officially the Jaguars new head coach."

Hmm. Unsure how I feel. I guess this is probably a good thing but i'll judge him on the team he builds.
    Well if memory serves me correct, Mularkey is a QB friendly coach, which is exactly what the jags could use with Blaine Gabbert up and going
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

Normal Member
    Hue Jackson fired today from the Raiders, which is sad. He'll be a coordinator somewhere next year.

CM Punk with a Don't Feed the Jeri-troll shirt.
    Thanks to Sully for the best signature in the WORLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    No I agree that he should've been able to pick it up, because he was challenging for position, and the refs told him he can challenge the fumble, but he can't get the ball, so I agree with that part.
    No, not whenever they go to a TV timeout. He threw the flag, and he got a free timeout. Who knows what his coaches were doing during that timeout, they had more time to prepare and access the situation.

They went to a TV timeout, and he got a free one. He should have been forced to go ahead with the challenge, or charged a timeout himself. Plus he was able to use that challenge later in the game, which he ended up losing. He did get another timeout out of that though.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    anybody see the new Tebow shirt?

The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    anybody see the new Tebow shirt?
    Where in the hell can you buy that shirt? I want it now.

Normal Member
    Tom Brady is currently 14-5 in the Playoffs... If they were to win out this year, he would end up being 17-5 in the playoffs. That would make him the number 1 in the Starting QB Win-Loss Ratio in the post season, with one more than Joe Montana who is 16-7.

Why is it whenever the Steelers win, on the news they say "Steelers won", but when the Broncos win, all everyone is saying is "Tebow won", that disgusts me. It is a team, and the team is hardly carried by Tebow. That guy needs to have something happen to him, or something.

I don't blame him though, I mean it's not his fault. It's just what everyone makes of him...he's worse then Justin Bieber.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Why is it whenever the Steelers win, on the news they say "Steelers won", but when the Broncos win, all everyone is saying is "Tebow won", that disgusts me. It is a team, and the team is hardly carried by Tebow. That guy needs to have something happen to him, or something.

I don't blame him though, I mean it's not his fault. It's just what everyone makes of him...he's worse then Justin Bieber.
    No 1 man makes a team.

It is fucking annoying when people say Flukey McGotluckison beats The Teamer Hadabadgamers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post

but that's not the whole deal with Tebow though, when they lose, EVERYONE will blame him as well, but like you said it's not his fault, he's just doing what he's paid to do, he doesn't control his hype one bit, and Sully, I know you'll want to shoot me for saying this but I want Denver to win the Super Bowl at this point
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    but that's not the whole deal with Tebow though, when they lose, EVERYONE will blame him as well, but like you said it's not his fault, he's just doing what he's paid to do, he doesn't control his hype one bit, and Sully, I know you'll want to shoot me for saying this but I want Denver to win the Super Bowl at this point
    Sully:

:P