Page 103 of 319 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3187
    Normal Member
    So I thought I'd wake up from the nightmare of this weekend. Lions lost, Tebow won, then LSU loses to Alabama in a complete blow-out.(No offense to any Alabama fans.)

So did anyone else here all the John 3:16 references with the game?

31.6 Million Viewers for the OT
    316 Passing Yards
    31.6 Passing Yards Averaged on a Completion

And two of his bosses are also named John. XD

CM Punk with a Don't Feed the Jeri-troll shirt.
    Thanks to Sully for the best signature in the WORLD!

I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

*cough* Bodom smells *cough*

That's a nasty cough you have. Might wanna get that checked out.

Already did, Doctor gave me some medicine but that's about it. He says it's probably just the time of year, you know with all the snow and all.

I think I might have a cold though, my eyes are nose felt terrible today.

Also, I was looking on NFL.com and saw that the last play of the OT game was questionable. Some claimed that Denver was in a illegal formation, but after looking it over the NFL said it wasn't. I didn't even care, I mean I can't say anything about the refs screwing Pittsburgh, because they screwed Denver just as much. I mean the refs were HORRIBLE in that game, it was like they were all first time refs or something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Already did, Doctor gave me some medicine but that's about it. He says it's probably just the time of year, you know with all the snow and all.

I think I might have a cold though, my eyes are nose felt terrible today.

Also, I was looking on NFL.com and saw that the last play of the OT game was questionable. Some claimed that Denver was in a illegal formation, but after looking it over the NFL said it wasn't. I didn't even care, I mean I can't say anything about the refs screwing Pittsburgh, because they screwed Denver just as much. I mean the refs were HORRIBLE in that game, it was like they were all first time refs or something.
    Which still just made it a terrible game, all of those calls were terrible all game, and the ref had no idea what he was saying when he was trying to explain the OT rules

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Which still just made it a terrible game, all of those calls were terrible all game, and the ref had no idea what he was saying when he was trying to explain the OT rules
    Lol yeah, if you look back I said that in this thread. He looked like he was saying it off the top of his head and he forgot all of it.

The unnecessary roughness was horrible, the facemasks on us that never got called, the backwards pass that the refs blew the whistle on (This was the SECOND time in wild card weekend this happened, I think it happened in the Saints and Lions game too, could've been the Bungles and Houston game though), then the make up give away penalty that followed it with the pass interference, this was to make up for getting the call wrong before hand for the Broncos.

There were A LOT of bad calls, on both sides. Horrible officials.

Oh, and what the hell was that whole challenge crap. What, I changed my mind, so I'm not going to throw the challenge flag? There's a reason you get charged for a timeout if you're wrong, they go to a TV commercial break, he got a free timeout and he wasn't even charged. Once the flag hits the ground, he should have been forced to go ahead and challenge it. He would've won anyways, it would've went back a yard...still, very stupid. "Oh I changed my mind...I uh, don't wanna challenge anymore...yeah um, I accidentally dropped it! That's it."

Jesus clearly isn't a Steelers fan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Lol yeah, if you look back I said that in this thread. He looked like he was saying it off the top of his head and he forgot all of it.

The unnecessary roughness was horrible, the facemasks on us that never got called, the backwards pass that the refs blew the whistle on (This was the SECOND time in wild card weekend this happened, I think it happened in the Saints and Lions game too, could've been the Bungles and Houston game though), then the make up give away penalty that followed it with the pass interference, this was to make up for getting the call wrong before hand for the Broncos.

There were A LOT of bad calls, on both sides. Horrible officials.

Oh, and what the hell was that whole challenge crap. What, I changed my mind, so I'm not going to throw the challenge flag? There's a reason you get charged for a timeout if you're wrong, they go to a TV commercial break, he got a free timeout and he wasn't even charged. Once the flag hits the ground, he should have been forced to go ahead and challenge it. He would've won anyways, it would've went back a yard...still, very stupid. "Oh I changed my mind...I uh, don't wanna challenge anymore...yeah um, I accidentally dropped it! That's it."
    No I agree that he should've been able to pick it up, because he was challenging for position, and the refs told him he can challenge the fumble, but he can't get the ball, so I agree with that part.

Blog Entries
    "‎Atlanta Falcons offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey is officially the Jaguars new head coach."

Hmm. Unsure how I feel. I guess this is probably a good thing but i'll judge him on the team he builds.