Page 314 of 319 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304312313314315316 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3184
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Why shouldn't they be proud of it? There's only been two undefeated regular seasons in history, so I don't see the problem with them having a banner for it in their stadium.
    While I'm very proud my Mariners won 116 games in the 2001 season, a record for MLB... I'd still say the fact that we lost in such a humiliating fashion to the Yankees comes to my head anytime that season is brought back up to my attention. When you are great and don't close, fair or not... That is what people will remember.

If Michael Jordan didn't have a single ring, would he still be considered one of the best athletes in the history of American sports? Probably not.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    They don't cheat at all. They have the odds in their favor at times, but did you see how many times refs were screwing around against Brady?
    Yeah, they have the odds in their favor because they're a bunch of cheaters. Kinda easy to go 16-0 when you know what defense the other teams are running every play and stealing their signals and all. They did it before that season, they did it during that season, and I'm pretty sure they still do it too. I don't think they do it every game, but I think they definitely do it if they're getting crushed. Like they whip it out at halftime or something. The AFC Championship Game against Denver, there were a lot of people bringing it up suspecting it, so they didn't take the risk of getting caught, and they get whopped by Denver in that game. But all the second half comebacks...it was like every game they got killed in the first half, and then they were all of a sudden unstoppable the next. I mean who knows maybe they're just REALLY good at halftime adjustments and kudos for that, but they have a history of cheating with that same head coach, so I'm not buying it.

*Clears throat.* SCREW WEEK ONE FOR THE COWBOYS!!!!! Gosh!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *Clears throat.* SCREW WEEK ONE FOR THE COWBOYS!!!!! Gosh!
    Week 6 you get to go to C-link...

Good luck with that.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Week 6 you get to go to C-link...

Good luck with that.
    Remember last season when the Cowboys almost beat 1/2 of the SuperBowl team and the hottest team at the moment? Then for sure we'll beat your weak Champs. P.S. Shut up and let me imagine.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Seahawks resign earl thomas to a deal that makes him the highest paid safety in the league.

Honestly, as the seahawks make these moves, im starting to think that Russel Wilson isnt really high priority to them. Wilson is still running on that low contract, and as far as I can see, unless Wilson wants to settle for a lower contract to stay there, I wouldnt be surprised if they dont resign him when his contract is up.

Blog Entries
    Seahawks resign earl thomas to a deal that makes him the highest paid safety in the league.

Honestly, as the seahawks make these moves, im starting to think that Russel Wilson isnt really high priority to them. Wilson is still running on that low contract, and as far as I can see, unless Wilson wants to settle for a lower contract to stay there, I wouldnt be surprised if they dont resign him when his contract is up.
    I think he'll resign.

Russel has a lot of love for this city and I think he knows that he's a system quarterback. He's not our star player, our offense isn't that great... It's the defense and people like Richard Sherman who brought us to the dance so why pretend it was anything else?
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I think he'll resign.

Russel has a lot of love for this city and I think he knows that he's a system quarterback. He's not our star player, our offense isn't that great... It's the defense and people like Richard Sherman who brought us to the dance so why pretend it was anything else?
    I agree with that. Wilson has said before he wants to be the greatest QB of all time. If thats really his ultimate goal, staying in seattle is best. With that core of players, if some of them are willing to take thosecuts in their salary, theyll definitely be getting more rings.

Blog Entries
    I agree with that. Wilson has said before he wants to be the greatest QB of all time. If thats really his ultimate goal, staying in seattle is best. With that core of players, if some of them are willing to take thosecuts in their salary, theyll definitely be getting more rings.
    Yea, I think he has a chance to get more rings if he stays in Seattle but would likely not thrive in other systems. He's clutch and can make big plays when you need them but he's never going to be a 300 yards a week passer. He's the perfect qb for the Seahawk system but would not do well somewhere else where the QB needs to carry the team.
    #TeamGeeky

bumping to next page for the LAWLS!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW