Page 285 of 320 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275283284285286287 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3197
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    So it looks like Percy Harvin will play in the Super Bowl, and if he can stay on the field I wonder how this will affect the Seahawks? Dennis I'd love to hear what you have to say being a Hawks fan, do you think it helps or hurts them?

Obviously Harvin is a very talented player who can make things happen at any time, but does it kind of screw up their gameplan going into the biggest game of the season? He's only played a handful of minutes and barely played in the Playoff Game. I mean they are in such a groove right now, I feel like putting Harvin in there will only hurt them because they may try to get him the ball a bit to much to try and take advantage of his big play ability.

So Dennis, what do you, and anyone else as well think? Does it help or hurt the Hawks if Harvin plays in the SB and plays the whole game?

Also I like Richard Sherman, he makes a great heel!

EDIT: Here's the source:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013...lay-super-bowl
    Harvin will add a new dynamic to the Seattle offense. Harvin played a running back in college and Russel Wilson loves to run as well... Obviously Lynch can run so you have three guys who can really make a big difference in the run game... I would have to think it can only really help the Seahawks.

I know this might be because I'm a hawks fan but I love Sherman's attitude. He's good and he backs it up. Fun fact... No man has been targeted less than Richard Sherman this year as a starting corner... And no man has more picks than Richard Sherman this year.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Harvin will add a new dynamic to the Seattle offense. Harvin played a running back in college and Russel Wilson loves to run as well... Obviously Lynch can run so you have three guys who can really make a big difference in the run game... I would have to think it can only really help the Seahawks.

I know this might be because I'm a hawks fan but I love Sherman's attitude. He's good and he backs it up. Fun fact... No man has been targeted less than Richard Sherman this year as a starting corner... And no man has more picks than Richard Sherman this year.
    Fair enough.

On the Sherman front I knew that, I think Revis had something like that a couple years ago its remarkable how good these type corners are that they can do stuff like this.

Also I saw Sherman's tweet about some idiot fans throwing popcorn at Bowman when he was being carted off. I'm sure that was just a couple of idiot fans and not Hawks fans in general, but to those few fans, grow up and show some respect. Bowman, no matter if you love him or hate him, plays the game the right way, one of the best LB's in the game, and no matter who it is, throwing popcorn at any injured player is just disrespectful.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Fair enough.

On the Sherman front I knew that, I think Revis had something like that a couple years ago its remarkable how good these type corners are that they can do stuff like this.

Also I saw Sherman's tweet about some idiot fans throwing popcorn at Bowman when he was being carted off. I'm sure that was just a couple of idiot fans and not Hawks fans in general, but to those few fans, grow up and show some respect. Bowman, no matter if you love him or hate him, plays the game the right way, one of the best LB's in the game, and no matter who it is, throwing popcorn at any injured player is just disrespectful.
    I could see Harvin hurting the team though... maybe getting injured early again and changing the game plan.

Most hawk fans aren't like those idiots. I'm glad Sherman said something and I hope more of the Seahawks shame those idiots. Seattle is one of the best sport cities in the country. As a hawk fan I'd rather my team be known as the loudest team and not the team with the bully fans.

On the Sherman front... I hope he embraces this new heel status. He's loved in Seattle... That's for sure. We've been talking about him the last few seasons as being one of the best and he's proved it over the past year or so.
    #BeJelly

Come on Seahawks
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Come on Seahawks
    Now that's what I'm talking about!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Friendly reminder that it has been nearly a whole decade since Brady won the Superbowl.

>Elite
    >Can't beat either Manning when it matters
    >Can't win without cheating
    >More losses than wins in the Superbowl
    >18-1
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Friendly reminder that it has been nearly a whole decade since Brady won the Superbowl.

>Elite
    >Can't beat either Manning when it matters
    >Can't win without cheating
    >More losses than wins in the Superbowl
    >18-1
    Buahhahaha I love the hate for the patriots!
    #BeJelly

RR or Pro Bowl??? Oh wait, I can stream RR, duh!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Watching the Pro Bowl and I just keeping on thinking that Triple G must love it.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Watching the Pro Bowl and I just keeping on thinking that Triple G must love it.
    The Pro Bowl is kind of a joke...
    #BeJelly