Page 236 of 314 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3132
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Yeah. Like Manning, Brees is a master at picking apart at the defense so his receivers and backs get insane amounts of yardage. The O-line is good! They even gave Mark Ingram the ball and he ran! If Mark Ingram plays like how he played in college and last night, man!
    What's weird is I can imagine this either being a pretty low scoring game, or just a total shoot out. I'm kind of hoping for the latter.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    What's weird is I can imagine this either being a pretty low scoring game, or just a total shoot out. I'm kind of hoping for the latter.
    I can see it being low scoring but a shootout looks fun. Though, a shootout against Brees isn't wise.

I really hate the fuckin saints. So much I guess I forgot to capitalize the s. Being from here, everybody seems to have just adopted the saints. There's that s again. These motha ducks sucked for YEARS, pretty much ever since they started...And now a few good times or somethin....And it's all "WOOOOOO AH YEA GO SAINTS WHO DAT?!!???"

It's fuckin tiresome. It just really seems no one they face lately shows up to play....it's like they've gotten the worst opponents so far, and when someone is actually on that day, they lose. It really just looks at times like they're playing the absolute most falling apart teams. Jimmy Graham talk is getting ridiculously old, too.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I really hate the fuckin saints. So much I guess I forgot to capitalize the s. Being from here, everybody seems to have just adopted the saints. There's that s again. These motha ducks sucked for YEARS, pretty much ever since they started...And now a few good times or somethin....And it's all "WOOOOOO AH YEA GO SAINTS WHO DAT?!!???"

It's fuckin tiresome. It just really seems no one they face lately shows up to play....it's like they've gotten the worst opponents so far, and when someone is actually on that day, they lose. It really just looks at times like they're playing the absolute most falling apart teams. Jimmy Graham talk is getting ridiculously old, too.
    That is why the Saints need that win against the Seahawks, even if it looks like an impossible feat. They ALMOST had Brady and the Patriots but we can't really take anything away from Brady because he pretty much willed the team to win. It was our defense sucking so much ass on that night.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I can see it being low scoring but a shootout looks fun. Though, a shootout against Brees isn't wise.
    It isn't wise but I think Wilson needs to be in some of those games against elite QB's.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Looks like Tampa is going to get their first win

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Looks like Tampa is going to get their first win
    I guess VHX must be in the closet right now.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    He's probably excited... number 1 draft pick yo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    No, a sleep.

Based Tampa. Hopefully they win 1 or 2 more and we get that awesome #1 pick.

VHX isn't ded yet?