Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    This Panther/49er game should be a good one
    You weren't wrong lol

He could have against the Panthers.

Blog Entries
    So ummm... 9-1... That's a thing.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    So ummm... 9-1... That's a thing.
    2 weeks. You better run lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    2 weeks. You better run lol
    Should be a fight. Hopefully we put up a better fight than the cowboys.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Should be a fight. Hopefully we put up a better fight than the cowboys.
    Of course! Knowing how the playoff picture is looking and momentum, Saints vs Seahawks will be a game to watch. It will be tough but Seahawks have shown that they are not invincible at home, even with a good defense and the crowd. I'm expecting to see good plays and referee bs.

Blog Entries
    Of course! Knowing how the playoff picture is looking and momentum, Saints vs Seahawks will be a game to watch. It will be tough but Seahawks have shown that they are not invincible at home, even with a good defense and the crowd. I'm expecting to see good plays and referee bs.
    Wilson is 12-0 at home even though, in all honesty... Some of those games have been total luck. It will be interesting to see if the Saints can find a way to make it ultra competitive. If they take an early lead, I think that's their best chance. Coming back in Seattle might be a bit too much... It will likely be cold and miserable... Maybe even rainy. I don't know if they could come back from behind with all those things going against them.

Wilson is 12-0 at home even though, in all honesty... Some of those games have been total luck. It will be interesting to see if the Saints can find a way to make it ultra competitive. If they take an early lead, I think that's their best chance. Coming back in Seattle might be a bit too much... It will likely be cold and miserable... Maybe even rainy. I don't know if they could come back from behind with all those things going against them.
    I'm not completely sold on the Saints defense, even though it isn't dead last. I was worried that the 'Girls run game would beat us but that fell off. Knowing how Wilson is, this will be a long night for Saints defense.

But this is a battle that the Saints need. To show that they can win in hostile environments.

Blog Entries
    I'm not completely sold on the Saints defense, even though it isn't dead last. I was worried that the 'Girls run game would beat us but that fell off. Knowing how Wilson is, this will be a long night for Saints defense.

But this is a battle that the Saints need. To show that they can win in hostile environments.
    I'm worried about Drew Brees to be honest. I know Seattle has the best secondary in the NFL and that's all great... But when you have an elite quarterback on the other side of the field... It's hard to count them out. While I do think we can run all day against that defense... I think it's possible that Brees could light up the scoreboard himself...

I'm worried about Drew Brees to be honest. I know Seattle has the best secondary in the NFL and that's all great... But when you have an elite quarterback on the other side of the field... It's hard to count them out. While I do think we can run all day against that defense... I think it's possible that Brees could light up the scoreboard himself...
    Yeah. Like Manning, Brees is a master at picking apart at the defense so his receivers and backs get insane amounts of yardage. The O-line is good! They even gave Mark Ingram the ball and he ran! If Mark Ingram plays like how he played in college and last night, man!