Page 201 of 319 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3184
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Talk about kicking a team while they're down...

What is he suspended for?
    http://deadspin.com/jaguars-receiver...irst-486129951

"Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon will sit out the first four games of the season after violating the league's substance abuse policy. Good thing that team has all sorts of offensive weapons."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    http://deadspin.com/jaguars-receiver...irst-486129951

"Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon will sit out the first four games of the season after violating the league's substance abuse policy. Good thing that team has all sorts of offensive weapons."
    That sucks man. Plus your qb situation is kind of a joke... You guys might be my favorite to get the number one draft pick next year.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    That sucks man. Plus your qb situation is kind of a joke... You guys might be my favorite to get the number one draft pick next year.
    Not even our final form lads lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Not even our final form lads lol
    Don't worry, for Seattle we are expecting a superbowl... and anything less will be disappointing. If we miss the playoffs our fan base will be angry.
    #TeamGeeky

Don't worry, for Seattle we are expecting a superbowl... and anything less will be disappointing. If we miss the playoffs our fan base will be angry.
    I think Denver will get a Super Bowl win before Seattle.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    This. Seattle got EXTREMELY lucky last year. Adding Welker to Thomas and Decker for Manning = money. The only real weak spot for DEN is their run game and they might've fixed that with the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    When you have Peyton Manning anything is possible. I think Seattle vs Denver would actually be my preference and I think Seattle showed last year that they don't fold under the pressure of a great qb... Tom Brady talked smack to Richard Sherman and Tom Brady got to meet a very angry and determined number one scoring defense in the nfl in the second half of the game... what totally shut him down. If Seattle plays like that I don't think any QB in the league is going to do much against them. Denver has a chance but don't count out the Hawks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    This. Seattle got EXTREMELY lucky last year. Adding Welker to Thomas and Decker for Manning = money. The only real weak spot for DEN is their run game and they might've fixed that with the draft.
    They were undefeated at home. They blew out the eventual superbowl bound 49ers at home with Kap as their qb. I don't know how you could really call them lucky? They should only be better this year, Russel Wilson was a rookie last year and passed for 26 td's... more td's than Eli Manning had in his first superbowl season.
    #TeamGeeky

When you have Peyton Manning anything is possible. I think Seattle vs Denver would actually be my preference and I think Seattle showed last year that they don't fold under the pressure of a great qb... Tom Brady talked smack to Richard Sherman and Tom Brady got to meet a very angry and determined number one scoring defense in the nfl in the second half of the game... what totally shut him down. If Seattle plays like that I don't think any QB in the league is going to do much against them. Denver has a chance but don't count out the Hawks.
    You have to take in consideration Devner's weapons with Peyton in charge. Add the motivation of being close to the Super Bowl, you are looking at a pissed off Denver team looking for blood and Welker looking for revenge against the damn Patriots.

Wilson needs a bit more experience in the game before he can go to the Super Bowl. Seattle is ready, just not ready for the big dance.

#REAL!

They were undefeated at home. They blew out the eventual superbowl bound 49ers at home with Kap as their qb. I don't know how you could really call them lucky? They should only be better this year, Russel Wilson was a rookie last year and passed for 26 td's... more td's than Eli Manning had in his first superbowl season.
    Just because a guy throws TD passes doesn't mean he is a good passer. They were still 27th in passing yards. They also lost to 3 of the worst teams in NFL last season (Arizona, Detroit, St. Louis) on the road. Good teams still beat crappy teams even on the road. Yeah they were undefeated at home, even though they shouldn't have been because of the whole GB debacle. They were fortunate to make the playoffs last season, so to be expecting a trip to the Super Bowl is a bit asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion