Page 200 of 319 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190198199200201202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3184
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    True. Not really worried about the Colts. Luck is great but I can't see him winning a Super Bowl honestly.

Still more worried about the Texans, especially since NFL thought it would be a good idea to make us play them back to back this upcoming season.

I'm thinking 4-12 really... 5-11 if we're lucky lol

Give us 2 or 3 years of stedily improving our strongest areas and I think we could be a legit play-off contender again.
    Seattle is amp'ed for this season. We don't have successful sports teams hear, well outside of the wnba, so the fact that we have a real shot at winning a superbowl is awesome. We have the second best running back in the nfl today... We have a shut down corner and the top scoring defense in the nfl... Plus a qb who just tied Peyton Manning's rookie td record... If he doesn't have a sophomore slump seattle is going to have a ton to be excited for.

I think Jacksonville is a 5-11 team

I'll go with seattle going 12-4... splitting games with SF and winning the division because SF can't solve the rams.
    #TeamGeeky

I see Geno Smith going in this 2nd round

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    I see Geno Smith going in this 2nd round
    Jags might take him or my Eagles. Although I'm not sure he fits into the Eagles system so we'll see.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Jags might take him or my Eagles. Although I'm not sure he fits into the Eagles system so we'll see.
    Chip loves him qb's like Geno Smith. The eagles are going places... I have been watching chip for quite a while because I'm from the pacific northwest... I know that he will find his gem system quarterback sooner than later.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Chip loves him qb's like Geno Smith. The eagles are going places... I have been watching chip for quite a while because I'm from the pacific northwest... I know that he will find his gem system quarterback sooner than later.
    Yeah, it's anyones guess who they pick. I'm almost thinking that Chip will hold out for Marcus Mariota from Oregon. I prefer to see them take someone like Cyprien. Someone who can perhaps be a vocal leader on a defense that lacks a leader.

Blog Entries
    Congrats to fellow /sp/artan Brennan Williams getting drafted finally to the Texans.

Panthers gets the steal of the first round in Defensive Tackle Star Lotutetei. Was at one point considered a #1 overall draft pick feel to us at #14. Easily our biggest need ad we got the best one in the draft. Then they take another in the second round giveing them two DTs for the long haul.

oh and EJ Manuel is going to suck

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

The Packers taking Eddie Lacy is the best pick of the draft by far, an absolute steal.

Glad Darius Slay and Jonathan Banks went to two teams (the Lions and Bucs) that I don't hate so I'm still able to root for them

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Blackmon suspended for 4 games.

1-15 probably incoming.

Save_us.Cecil

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Blackmon suspended for 4 games.

1-15 probably incoming.

Save_us.Cecil
    Talk about kicking a team while they're down...

What is he suspended for?
    #TeamGeeky