Page 195 of 314 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3132
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    This made me lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    A SB I'm actually going to be neutral for.

I really love Flacco now that he sunk Peyton and Brady but on the other hand I'm off to the Wembley game 49ers vs Jaguars so unsure who to route for.
    Same here! It will just be a big game from my perspective. Super Bowl party planning started for my friends and I. I want to see these two good teams go at it while Jim goes crazy and John keeps his cool.

My friends though will go for the Ravens because they are Packer fans.....and they are against the 49ers because of the game two weeks ago. I told them....it was the Packers fault. But they got really mad when I said that! xD

Placed a $25 bet on the Ravens +4 points and the under totaling under 47 1/2 points.

I am rooting for the Ravens in the Superbowl, don't like the 49ers.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Wilson threw three td's in the pro bowl... just saying
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    SUPERBOWL TIME TOMORROW! LETS GET THIS PARTY started.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

So the 2013 Hall of Fame Class has been decided! This is probably one of my favorite classes in a long time.

Jonathan Ogden - OL - Baltimore Ravens - 1st Time Ballot

Warren Sapp - DE - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 1st Time Ballot

Larry Allen - OL - Dallas Cowboys - 1st Time Ballot

Bill Parcells - Coach - NT Giants

Cris Carter - WR - Minnesota Vikings

1st thing is first. It is very surprising to see three 1st time ballots making the hall in one year. Normally one guy usually ssqueaks in but this year there are three.

Ogden and Allen are two of the best linemen to ever play the game.

Ogden = 11 Pro Bowls, 9 All-Pro, 1x Superbowl Champion

Allen = Seven Straight All-Pro team, 11 Pro Bowls, 1x Superbowl Champion

The stats that aren't tracked are a different story for these two. Ogden block for one of the six RB's to ever rush for 2000 yards.
    Allen didn't just play one position but played four on the line. He is one of few players to attend the Pro Bowl for multiple positions.

Sapp is said to have define the 3 position on the defensive line.

Sapp = 7x Pro Bowl, 6 All-Pro, 1x Superbowl Champion.

Sapp leads the Bucs in all time sacks and was an integral part to their Superbowl win during the 2002-2003 season.

Cris Carter had ten seasons with over 70 receptions and was only the second receiver to reach 1,000 catches in a career.

Carter = 6x Pro Bowl, 3 All-Pro

Carter was the first player ever to record 150+ receiving yard game in 3 decades. The only other person was Jerry Rice!

Parcells was great in his own right as one of the greatest coaches of the 80s and 90s.

Parcells = 2x Superbowl Champion, Overall Record - 171-130-1

Parcells reached the big game three times and coached 4 different teams over 19 seasons.

So this is the class of 2013. What do you guys think? To many 1st time ballot-ers or do you think all three deserved it? Who do you think will make it in next year?

Next Year Contenders for the Hall- Tony Dungy-HC, Derrick Brooks-LB, Marvin Harrison-WR, Walter Jones-OL, Kevin Mawae-OL, Shaun Alexander-RB; just to name a few front runners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    So the 2013 Hall of Fame Class has been decided! This is probably one of my favorite classes in a long time.

Jonathan Ogden - OL - Baltimore Ravens - 1st Time Ballot

Warren Sapp - DE - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 1st Time Ballot

Larry Allen - OL - Dallas Cowboys - 1st Time Ballot

Bill Parcells - Coach - NT Giants

Cris Carter - WR - Minnesota Vikings

1st thing is first. It is very surprising to see three 1st time ballots making the hall in one year. Normally one guy usually ssqueaks in but this year there are three.

Ogden and Allen are two of the best linemen to ever play the game.

Ogden = 11 Pro Bowls, 9 All-Pro, 1x Superbowl Champion

Allen = Seven Straight All-Pro team, 11 Pro Bowls, 1x Superbowl Champion

The stats that aren't tracked are a different story for these two. Ogden block for one of the six RB's to ever rush for 2000 yards.
    Allen didn't just play one position but played four on the line. He is one of few players to attend the Pro Bowl for multiple positions.

Sapp is said to have define the 3 position on the defensive line.

Sapp = 7x Pro Bowl, 6 All-Pro, 1x Superbowl Champion.

Sapp leads the Bucs in all time sacks and was an integral part to their Superbowl win during the 2002-2003 season.

Cris Carter had ten seasons with over 70 receptions and was only the second receiver to reach 1,000 catches in a career.

Carter = 6x Pro Bowl, 3 All-Pro

Carter was the first player ever to record 150+ receiving yard game in 3 decades. The only other person was Jerry Rice!

Parcells was great in his own right as one of the greatest coaches of the 80s and 90s.

Parcells = 2x Superbowl Champion, Overall Record - 171-130-1

Parcells reached the big game three times and coached 4 different teams over 19 seasons.

So this is the class of 2013. What do you guys think? To many 1st time ballot-ers or do you think all three deserved it? Who do you think will make it in next year?

Next Year Contenders for the Hall- Tony Dungy-HC, Derrick Brooks-LB, Marvin Harrison-WR, Walter Jones-OL, Kevin Mawae-OL, Shaun Alexander-RB; just to name a few front runners.
    It's one of the greatest classes I can recall.

Next year's have gotta have Lewis and Gonzalez...First timers again and VERY quick but much deserved.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Next year's have gotta have Lewis and Gonzalez...First timers again and VERY quick but much deserved.
    hate to break it to u bro but u gotta be retired for 5 years before you can be voted in

Best In Da World

Join the BEST EFED IN THE WORLD: #BITW