Page 192 of 314 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3132
  1. #1911
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm glad someones team is winning I guess haha.
    Well it is my team


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  2. #1912
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Well it is my team
    my hawks are over... haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #1913
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Attachment 3931I am happy as larry
    As am I. This rematch is going to be a nasty game, these two teams don't like each other


    Batista has learned to embrace the hate

     

    EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

    WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???


  4. #1914
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    I don't want the Patriots to win....

    Ravens may get this. If not, 9ers will save us.


  5. #1915
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I don't want the Patriots to win....

    Ravens may get this. If not, 9ers will save us.
    No-one does a part from the obvious.

    Good god almighty don't fuck up Ravens. ;_;

    I'm confident that the undefeated 49ers in Superb Owls will keep tha streak alive whoever makes the final though.

  6. #1916
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    Baltimore or SanFran will save us from the Patriots.

    Ravens will kill the Patriots after what happened last year. This time, they will not hesitate to pull the trigger and put BAWWWSTON down.


  7. #1917
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Baltimore or SanFran will save us from the Patriots.

    Ravens will kill the Patriots after what happened last year. This time, they will not hesitate to pull the trigger and put BAWWWSTON down.
    Now that is a beautiful plan

  8. #1918
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I don't want the Patriots to win....

    Ravens may get this. If not, 9ers will save us.
    I'm going for the ravens. I'm a seattle fan, so I never want the 9rs to do well... so lets go ravens!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #1919
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm going for the ravens. I'm a seattle fan, so I never want the 9rs to do well... so lets go ravens!
    The 9ers/Falcons game is gonna be close. Home advantage won't be a factor here. Only who's moment is the biggest.

    Ravens vs Patriots....oh boy....you can expect the Ravens going in Foxbrough pissed off.

    9ers, Falcons, and Ravens= possible walls in stopping Brady and his evil coach Palpatine.


  10. #1920
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    The 9ers/Falcons game is gonna be close. Home advantage won't be a factor here. Only who's moment is the biggest.

    Ravens vs Patriots....oh boy....you can expect the Ravens going in Foxbrough pissed off.

    9ers, Falcons, and Ravens= possible walls in stopping Brady and his evil coach Palpatine.
    Even though I agree with you, I still think the patriots are the obvious front runners for the title. They have a hall of fame qb, a hall of fame coach, and a chip on their shoulder.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.