Page 189 of 319 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179187188189190191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3185
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I think the pats have a good shot of making the afc championship game. I don't really know their odds of beating a seemingly unstoppable peyton manning... but I wouldn't be shocked to see the pats winning the trophy.

van are you from florida? or have you just always been a fan of the jags?
    I have no connection to anywhere in North America.

Reason I'm a Jags fan is cause the first match I ever watched was Steelers vs Jaguars in the play-offs in 2007. I liked the Jaguars more and they ended up beating them. So decided to stick as a Jaguars fan from then on.

Been very painful ever since

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I have no connection to anywhere in North America.

Reason I'm a Jags fan is cause the first match I ever watched was Steelers vs Jaguars in the play-offs in 2007. I liked the Jaguars more and they ended up beating them. So decided to stick as a Jaguars fan from then on.

Been very painful ever since
    For a while they were very good. I mean they almost beat out peyton manning out of his prime. I think if they can find a decent qb (like a matt barkley in the draft this year) I think they have enough of a team to get far in the playoffs with a decent qb. look at what the colts did with luck.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    For a while they were very good. I mean they almost beat out peyton manning out of his prime. I think if they can find a decent qb (like a matt barkley in the draft this year) I think they have enough of a team to get far in the playoffs with a decent qb. look at what the colts did with luck.
    Well that was the last time we made the play-offs so in my lifetime as a Jags fan they've yet to make it back. Longest time we've ever gone without making the play-offs now actually.

Not a big fan of our current coach if I'm honest. We had a pretty good defence a season or 2 ago and now it's a joke.

Apparently we're getting Tebow. I'm not his biggest fan but I'm hoping with us getting him we use our picks on helping the positions we really suck in that have gone unhelped for quite some time.

Got class WR though in Cecil and Blackmon (If Blackmon keeps improving) so if God doesn't mind helping Tebow in a few more games I'm okay with that ;D

Most annoying thing though is how a lot of people consider the fanbase isn't attending the games just cause you see quite a few hundred empty seats in certain sections.

jags.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Well that was the last time we made the play-offs so in my lifetime as a Jags fan they've yet to make it back. Longest time we've ever gone without making the play-offs now actually.

Not a big fan of our current coach if I'm honest. We had a pretty good defence a season or 2 ago and now it's a joke.

Apparently we're getting Tebow. I'm not his biggest fan but I'm hoping with us getting him we use our picks on helping the positions we really suck in that have gone unhelped for quite some time.

Got class WR though in Cecil and Blackmon (If Blackmon keeps improving) so if God doesn't mind helping Tebow in a few more games I'm okay with that ;D

Most annoying thing though is how a lot of people consider the fanbase isn't attending the games just cause you see quite a few hundred empty seats in certain sections.

jags.jpg
    Trading or signing tebow would be a silly mistake for the jags. The jags don't have the o-line that a tebow lead team needs to be successful... I think the fact that tebow had to sit behind mark is good enough to say that he shouldn't be a starter anymore. Look at what peyton is doing with the broncos this year, they look unstoppable, whereas tebow had them in close games all the time which the defense bailed him out of most of the time.
    #TeamGeeky

To me Tebow ain't a good fit with MJD, and I don't know if Barkley is the answer personally. I think they might be able to find a decent one through trade (Kirk Cousins for example), and I like the Babin pickup for them late in the season. I think they're a decent team but I think you need a checkdown threat besides the RB. Shorts and Blackmon are deep threats

As for the Pats everybody seems to be pretty confident we'll beat HOU. Personally I think it'll be much tougher this go round, and I'm scared Foster could do to us what Rice did a couple years back

Also since this is the NCAA to, Let's Go Irish!

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

I hope Notre Dame beats Alabama, I will be surprised if they do.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Yea, Alabama is killing Notre Dame

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Who do you guys think are going to win the games this weekend
    I have 49rs vs hawks and patriots vs broncos in the title games.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    flaaco might want to look across the field and learn a thing or two... no disrespect for flaaco... but wow manning has been lighting it up after his int.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    flaaco proved me wrong... they look like the team of destiny right now.
    #TeamGeeky