Page 188 of 319 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178186187188189190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3187
    Blog Entries
    A massive thank you to the Seahawks for making my night.

Redskins were spamming the fuck out of /sp/ after the first Q and then this happens.

Made my night :'D

Also clearly proves Russ (or Maybe RGKnee at a push) is the best rookie now surely?

RG3 and Russ scored more in a quarter then Luck did all game, RG3 had a lot harder fixtures then Luck (Who lost to us as well).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    A massive thank you to the Seahawks for making my night.

Redskins were spamming the fuck out of /sp/ after the first Q and then this happens.

Made my night :'D

Also clearly proves Russ (or Maybe RGKnee at a push) is the best rookie now surely?

RG3 and Russ scored more in a quarter then Luck did all game, RG3 had a lot harder fixtures then Luck (Who lost to us as well).
    russ is proof that pete is a genius... pete drafted a great d-lineman and a great qb that lead them to the playoffs in the first year... I'm impressed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    russ is proof that pete is a genius... pete drafted a great d-lineman and a great qb that lead them to the playoffs in the first year... I'm impressed.
    Best news is that out of Seahawks vs Falcons. Pats haven't beaten any Bird related teams this year.

Chokeston gunna choke

Blog Entries
    Best news is that out of Seahawks vs Falcons. Pats haven't beaten any Bird related teams this year.

Chokeston gunna choke
    which team are you rooting for in the playoffs?

Blog Entries
    I'm very pro ABP (Anyone but Patriots) but if I had to pick 1 team in this years playoffs it's probably the 49ers for a very dumb reason.

I want 49ers as weak as possible for next years Wembley match against us. Only real way is them having bad draft picks so the further they go the more chance for us.

Very pointless I know but without this season I don't have a team I want to win.

Blog Entries
    What about yourself?

Blog Entries
    What about yourself?
    I'm a pretty hardcore seahawks fan. so I was excited to see them win. your a jags fan right?

I'm a pats fan but I'll leave my thoughts here. I had no real vested interest in the Skins/ Hawks game, but from my standpoint and I mentioned this to my buddy at half, as a coach how do you not put Cousins in? RGIII clearly could not move, the potential for him to run was eliminated, eliminating the read option. He couldn't throw off his back foot, so he had no downfield power or accuracy.

I understand he is your franchise QB and he may have not wanted to come out of the game, but you are trying to win a playoff game, and you risk further injury (as seen) by leaving him in. From my view it was the wrong call

But on another note a great win from the Hawks, great comeback and to me the Falcons need to watch themselves, they are on a roll right now.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    I'm a pretty hardcore seahawks fan. so I was excited to see them win. your a jags fan right?
    I am indeed.

Blog Entries
    Yea, I think the pats have a good shot of making the afc championship game. I don't really know their odds of beating a seemingly unstoppable peyton manning... but I wouldn't be shocked to see the pats winning the trophy.

van are you from florida? or have you just always been a fan of the jags?
    #BeJelly