Page 186 of 314 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 3132
  1. #1851
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,867
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    I hope Washington beats Dallas!
    seattle has to face who ever they face so I was rooting for dallas haha.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #1852
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    Playoffs!

    Saturday and Sunday will have great games!


  3. #1853
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,867
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Playoffs!

    Saturday and Sunday will have great games!
    who do you have winning the games?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #1854
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    My jersey and hat is on its way!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  5. #1855
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    who do you have winning the games?
    Vikings over Packers

    Texans over Bengals

    Redskins over Seahawks

    Colts over Ravens


  6. #1856
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,867
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Vikings over Packers

    Texans over Bengals

    Redskins over Seahawks

    Colts over Ravens
    I am going to be ignorant and choose my team anyway... go hawks!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #1857
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I am going to be ignorant and choose my team anyway... go hawks!
    You do realize that they lose home field right? This won't be easy.

    I kinda feel like that your home field was the difference of Hawks beating Niners, to the point that Kaep couldn't tell his guys what to do. Given....it is Seattle and took so much crap from other sports organizations.


  8. #1858
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,867
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    You do realize that they lose home field right? This won't be easy.

    I kinda feel like that your home field was the difference of Hawks beating Niners, to the point that Kaep couldn't tell his guys what to do. Given....it is Seattle and took so much crap from other sports organizations.
    Seattle sport fans are crazy.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #1859
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    My jersey and hat is on its way!
    Manning's jersey and hat?


  10. #1860
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Seattle sport fans are crazy.
    They should be. They are getting a basketball team after all.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.